♥ Saturday, February 18, 2006 ♥ 1:19 AM
Miki's recovered!

Yes, Miki has recovered. =) For the whole day of yesterday, he was like so damn active lor. I'm so happy. I remembered about two or three days ago, I prayed to God, hoping that Miki will be all right, that he would be like before. And my prayer was answered yesterday! Hee. I'm so grateful and happy. =) Up till now, he's still very active and he's playing with Siao Char Bo like they used to.

Oh ya, talking about Siao Char Bo. I've a lot of photos of her having fun and probably irritating us or the hammies. Haha. These photos were like collections of the past few weeks.

She was playing with the hamster's cage and she thought of herself as them. Obviously she's attracting our attention. Lol.






She playing with the slippers.


She attacked Miki, playfully. (This was before Miki went for sterlisation.)


Tangled up with her once favourite toy. She's now sick of it. =/ And yes, that's my fat leg beside her. Haha.








Even my secondary school tie can be her toy. Haha.




All right. That's all for now. A lot more will be up again as she's always full of surprises. Hence, her name. Lol.

Anyway, yesterday I prepared a little bit too early, so while waiting, I took photos of myself again. Haha. You can't blame someone who is obsessed with herself right. =P I took like 5-6 photos but these two are the best among all. Haha. I'm not going to show those scary and ugly ones, simply because I'm a perfectionist. Hee.

Sweet ma? LOL!!! I bet a lot people want to slap me already.


This is the most artistic photo I ever take. And I'm fucking proud of it. =D


I wondered am I a born-photographer? Lol. All right. I'm a little too dramatic already.

Anyway, after the photo-taking, I still got a couple of minutes to spare so I sit around and stared into space. Haha. Then I left home to meet Lynnda at Bugis. We were going for a job interview. And guess what, we are starting work next Friday. Damn fast hor. Hee. But it's great because that means money will be comming in. Well, this doesn't mean I've quit my current job. I'm still doing it and happy about it, just that I want to earn more. As there's a saying that goes, the more the merrier. Lol.

After our interview, we shopped at Bugis and then went to Orchard. I targetted on a pretty skirt but it doesn't have my size. =/ So sad lor. Hmmm... better luck nxt time ba. Haha. It was also very sweet of Lynnda to treat me the cookies that she bought. It was very nice indeed. =)

I had an enjoyable time yesterday. Hee. And I can't wait to go out with my friends again. But at the same time, I miss Alvin so damn much even though we had already met three days ago. Haha. I guess I simply couldn't get enough of him. Hee.