♥ Thursday, February 09, 2006 ♥ 10:19 PM
Oh my god

In less than 24 hours, I'll be getting back my O Level results. Can you imagine that?! No, I can't. I don't know how the hell I'm going to get my beauty sleep tonight. Hopefully there wouldn't be any more nightmares for me. Since December, I already had 3 nightmares on my results. Fuck lah. I'm damn scared and worried lor. Stupid Nigel told me that this dog year is not a good year for those who born in the dragon year. That doesn't help me a bit lor. Arrgh! It only made me feel even worse.

As the time passes, I get more and more nervous. What to do?! -_-"

Anyway, there is this girl with the name of Yvonne added me in MSN and everytime when I'm online, she's offline. Finally, tonight, I'm online and she's online. I asked who she was and she told me that she don't know who I am and that her MSN had problems and so it added people on itself. That's creepy isn't it. Seriously, if I were her, I'll throw away my whole computer because it's haunted. =P All right. I'm not trying to be kua zhang but her excuse was really lame. If her fucking MSN is not working right and kept adding people on itself, then jolly well delete away the people who aren't her friends lah. Ass hole. I asked properly yet gave me those fucked up attitude. Chao chee bye.

Er hem. I'm damn bored and nervous now. I'm off to watch some MTV. =P