♥ Monday, February 20, 2006 ♥ 8:49 AM
Tired yet happy

Yesterday, I went out around 1 plus to go over to Tampiness to meet Alvin and Andrea to watch a movie together. I took a cab over. =x Seriously I'm really not used to taking buses already and I sort of like have a phobia of it. I'm scared that I'll fall flat on my face if I'm standing on the bus. LOL. Funny but it's true. =P I just don't know how to balance that well ever since I got used to cabs.

Anyway, the taxi driver talked quite a lot with me and he drove very fastly. He also showed the signal late quite a few times and he horned like more than 10 cars. Lol. At the end of the trip, he told me that I am a very pretty girl. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Don't be sour grapes and say that he probably want me to give him tips or whatever shit because he said that after I paid him. Hee. *blush* He guessed that I was eighteen and I AM EIGHTEEN so I asked how the fuck he know. Eh... Minus the fuck lah. Lol. And he said he can see. Then he added that he also know that I'm in a relationship with a boy who love me a lot. And I asked him why he like that say and he said that, such a pretty girl of course boyfriend will love a lot lah. WAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Mai an ne lah. LOL! As I opened the door, he told me that I'll get even prettier at the age of 24 and will continued to be even prettier. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! Ya lah ya lah. My head damn big liao lor. Hee. I feel so fucking flattered lor. Hee. 24 years old. Hmmm... six more years? Haha.

All right, then I met the two of them at Century Square and I told Alvin about the earlier incident. I told him that the taxi driver said I am pretty and this is what Alvin replied me lor, 'You don't know meh.' *blush* Say until like that. Heehee. So happy. =P

Then at 3 p.m., Alvin, Andrea and I watched 'I Not Stupid Too'. The very first slide asked, "When was the last time someone praised you?" And I thought, "Just now lor. LOL!!!" I didn't laugh out loud lah. Haha. But nearly lah. =P Anyway, the show was really very very very nice. Haha. And yes, I fucking cry again. Stupid Alvin and Andrea kept looking at me when I cry. -_-" After the show, we went home and played x-box together. Quite fun lah since I won. Haha.

Then we had our dinner and talked a little while watching TV. Bu zhi bu jue, I stayed over night with them. Lol. The next day which is today, Alvin has an attachement so he need to wake up early. I know that he couldn't wake up so I stayed up through out the whole night/morning. From 12 a.m. to 4.30 a.m.. Haha. I watched TV to keep myself awake. Not bad ar. Then after Alvin prepared already, we left the house together and he sent me home before heading off for his attachement. Hee.

I reached home at 5.30 a.m., and chatted a little with my parents and sister. I was very hungry and couldn't sleep with an empty stomach so I cooked two half-boiled eggs. It was my first time lor. And it was a successful one. Damn yummy. Haha. Then I have to wake my sister up so I waited. While waiting, I was really bored and that got me hungry again. I asked my sister and she wanted one so I cooked three half-boiled eggs again. Ya lah. Two for me again. Lol. By then, it's already 8 a.m.. Fucking fast how time flies right. I'm shocked too. Haha. At first, I was very awake even though I didn't sleep for a day, so I decided to use the computer but after writing so much, I'm getting more and more tired liao. Hee. I'll be back for more photos of...