♥ Wednesday, February 08, 2006 ♥ 9:47 AM
What the fuck?!

Just two more days to getting my O Levels results. Oh my god. Seriously I don't dare to face it lor. I'm so damn scare. All the 'what ifs' start to fill my mind. Arrgh. Trying very hard not to think about it now but it's hard. Of course. =P

Anyway, more pictures of the two hammies. This is their new cage. =) I think it's already like more than a week since they changed into this cage.



There was a change in their little house but then after a while it went back to the first yellow house. Haha. One of them is playing the wheel but stopped when he saw my sister taking pictures.


One fo the hammies that I carried out to play. Haha. Look at how much he had grown already. So fat!


One fo them was on the roof of the house. He seemed like he's screaming for help. Hmmm...


He really looked very tensed up. I wonder why...


LOL. Because there's someone who kept on spying on them!


Am I lame? Haha.