



|
♥ Thursday, February 02, 2006 ♥ 9:10 PM You know what? I'm one crazy bitch. =P Yesterday, after I updated my blog, I got nothing much to do already. I had still got 90 minutes left. It was too early for me to change and prepare. Half of the time I was just staring into space. Then I decided to do something. ![]() Wahahaha. Ya lah. Acted cute again. Cannot iszit?! =P Finally after sometime, it was time to change and out I went. Met up with Alvin and we went to his mother and aunties' company. His parents and aunties were there. We stayed for about three hours before heading back to his place. Quite a few interesting things happened. Both good and bad. Well, I think more of good ba. Haha. I can say that I did enjoyed myself there even though I was damn sick. Had dry cough and blocked nose with frequent sneezing. And guess what, it blocked my nose then after that my ears were blocked too. -_-" I was like having diffculties talking and hearing. Lol. Back at his place and we ate dinner together. Then hang out a little before I headed home. Something happened and I felt so damn fucking foruntate. Hee. I love him damn much! Today I woke up at 1.20 p.m.. How the fuck I slept for so long?! I seriously have no idea. I woke up and I checked my handphone. 1 plus and I was like damn shocked. I slept at 3 plus in the morning and by right, I should have woken up at around 10 plus 11. Then for the whole day, I chatted on MSN, watched television, ate some food, played with Siao Char Bo and slacked every now and then. Damn no life right? Lol. I was really that bored. And now, I'm going to play some online game. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |