♥ Sunday, March 19, 2006 ♥ 11:57 PM
=)

I remembered waking up with total excitement two days ago. I got everything done and even took a photo. Haha.


----{@fionalvin@}----

Then I was out of the house at 1.10 p.m., and then I waited for Lynnda at the bus stop for 15 - 20 minutes. While waiting, I bought a bread to eat. Some assholes were using stupid stares to look at me. What the fuck? Can't I eat bread at the bus stop? Irritating idiots.

After waiting for Lynnda, we went to Ang Mo Kio MRT station to meet Coreen and Amanda. =) Then we reached Orchard MRT station and waited for Eileen. Yehying was still at home when we were in the train on the way to orchard. Haha. While waiting, we went to Topshop first. Not long after that, Eileen arrived then we went to Flash n Splash. Sadly, nothing caught my eyes. =/ I thought it would be interesting that there was a sale but what's left were like kannasai. =P Then Yehying arrived and we went to Pacific Plaza. We went to Flash n Splash again and it was disappointing too.

We went to Far East Plaza to do more shopping. At around 5.30 p.m., Lynnda and I should have left for work. But we didn't shop enough, so we stayed. Haha. But then not long after that, Coreen left first liao. After walking around for a while longer, we went to have our dinner at KFC. I found my dinner quite delicious but they found it pathetic. Haha. After dinner, we went to Heeren and we took neo-prints. It was very nice. But Coreen wasn't in the picture! Next time the first thing to do is to take her picture. Haha.

After that, we bought drinks from 7-11 and went to Esplanade. I bought Bacardi Breezer (orange).


----{@fionalvin@}----

It was quite funny that we bought something that we couldn't open. Haha. But thanks to a very helpful Malay guy. He helped us opened the drinks with his teeth. Strong eh. Haha.

We were damn high. Haha. As in happy. No. No one was drunk. =P


----{@fionalvin@}----


----{@fionalvin@}----

Hmmm... Didn't took any photos with Lynnda and Yehying sia. As Amanda and Eileen were beside me so more fang bian lor. Haha. After the photo taking, we were drinking and talking. Quite fun lah actually. I really enjoyed the time there. =)

Then reached home liao. And after bathing, I saw Miki on my bed. The way he sit was damn cute lah. (P.S. Amanda, don't buay tahan me ok. Because I also cannot tahan. Damn cute lah. I have to say it out. LOL.)

Cute bo?


----{@fionalvin@}----

Look at his paws!!! Awwwwwww...


----{@fionalvin@}----

Heehee. Ok lah. Only two photos of Miki. Haha.

Anyway, I was quite happy that all of you show up that day. Thanks girls. Even though, I know there were some unhappiness here and there, I tried to close one eye because I don't want to blow up an outing that I've waited for so long. I know that's selfish. But when I tried to make everyone happy, I realised I can't do it. I'm not God.

I miss every one of you.

Yesterday, I seriously didn't sleep much at all. I was like woken up by a lot of things lah. Haha. But all cannot be blame de. Pitiful right? =P Anyway, I took a cab down to Alvin's place at around 3 plus and that fucking taxi driver really should be fucked upside down. He was driving 65 -70 at expressway lor. What the fuck? I bet my grandmother can drive even faster than that asshole lor. Fuck him. There were no fucking cars in front of him lor. The nearest one in front of the cab was like damn far lor, I can't even see its back. Wa piang wey, drive until so slow. I almost die inside the car. And when I asked him to drive faster, he kept it at 70 - 75. WHAT THE FUCK?! EXPRESSWAY LEH UNCLE!!! I used to sit other cabs that can even go up to 100 or even more. But what's holding back this fucker?! Buay ta han ar. Finally reached Alvin's place and it was like 10 bucks. Chee bye. Last time I sit, damn fast and it's below 10. Fast and cheap. But this was like what, slow and expensive. Kannina. I don't want to take SMRT taxis anymore.

I was like damn hot lor. Then Alvin tried to cool me down. Haha. After settling down at his place, we ate lunch together while watching Top Gun. Then we played mahjong with his dad after lunch. Soon, it was dinner time. Haha. And we ate dinner while watching Top Gun again. After dinner, we played Xbox. Then I went home. Took a Comfort cab this time. And thank God, he drived fast. I reached my place and I only need to pay 9 plus. Good right. That was what I meant. Fast and cheap. =)

Today, I met Alvin at Bugis and we went to work together. After 15 minutes, both of us were really hungry, so he went across the street to buy some breakfast. Hee. He was really sweet lor. He bought the milk that I like most. Then after 2 hours, Lynnda arrived liao. She was late because she woke up late. But luckily after our lunch break, she sat with us. Hee. After lunch break, we went back late and then kana scolding. *sigh* Sian.

Hmm... I was very slacked today but didn't make any sales leh. -_-" 6 hours lor. Can die. I hate working during week ends. =P After work, Alvin went to meet his sister, while I went to meet my mother and sister at Orchard. Actually Lynnda wanted to come along but she went home in the end. After meeting with my mother and sister, we went to have our dinner and it was damn funny lor. As in what had happened during our dinner time. Haha. Then we went to Far East Plaza. And I bought a top. I fucking love it lor. Hee. I'm so happy I found something that I like after so long. =)

Then after an hour or two, we went home liao. Only bought a top but it was good enough. Haha. Because I'll be buying more stuffs. Heehee. $_$