



|
♥ Sunday, March 05, 2006 ♥ 3:54 PM Chanceux That's 'fortunate' in french. =) I just thought of doing something different so I wrote my title in french. Hee. And I really do feel that way. I didn't write it just for fun. Xin fu de nu ren. Haha. Oh ya, I found something deep inside my documents and I think it was really sweet lor. I don't know when and how I got this thing because I was clearing up my documents when I found it. Haha. It's really sweet and touching. =) - I asked you if you liked me, you said no. I asked you if I was pretty, you said no. I asked you if I was in your heart, you said no. I asked you if you would cry if I walked away, you said no. So I walked away... But you grabbed my arm and said... I don't like you, I love you. You are not pretty, you are beautiful. You are not in my heart, you are my heart. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. - Fucking sweet right? Yeah. I thought so too. Haha. But I guess some wouldn't agree then I bo wey gong lor. =P Yesterday, I woke up at 7 a.m.. Damn early lor. I had to reach my work place for training at 10 a.m. mah. =( Anyway, when I woke up, I had this terrible headache, it must be the lack of sleep because I only slept for like 4 hours. I called Lynnda for four, five times since eight o'clock but she was still sleeping. -_-" We were supposed to meet at 8.45 a.m.. Anyway, since I was already prepared and got nothing to do, I decided to watch some TV but the shows in the morning were so boring. So I decided to... take photos lah. Haha! I acted fierce. ![]() Haha. I know it's bo liao to act fierce. But I was really bored lor. Can't I just play around?! =P Another artistic photo of mine. Heehee. This is more mysterious. =) ![]() I like this photo the most. Haha. Because it was my trademark wink and I acted cute. =P ![]() By then, Lynnda called at 8.40 a.m., five minutes to our meeting time, and told me that she just woke up. Haha. Then as she prepared, I fed my cats and played with them a little. =P By 9 plus, I was out of my house and went to meet Lynnda. We reached our workplace at 10.30 a.m., the training had of course already started and my headache was still very bad. I had a hard time listening and concentrating lor. =/ I wondered why are there so many fucking trainings. *sigh* It's getting on my nerve lor. I want to sleep!!! Moreover I had to work until 6 p.m. leh. How to survive?! The training ended at 12 p.m. and we continued working. Nothing much happened lah. Quite boring that day. Oh ya, one fucking man played me out. Kannina lah. Fucker. Irritating bastard. Wasted my time. I was so damn disappointed lor. Luckily it happened an hour before my work ended if not, I wouldn't have the mood to carry on. After work, we walked to Cityhall MRT station to wait for Lynnda's friend, Pei Wen. On our way there, I saw Mark Richman and Beatrice Chai. Both were really fucking tall. Haha. Anyone would mistaken them as tourist instead. When we reached Cityhall MRT station, I was damn thirsty so I went to Guardian and guess who I saw?! I saw Yvonne. Haha. Scared the hell out of me. I was like looking for the fucking distilled water and then I saw her. Haha. Her service no good de ar. She scolded me. =x All right. That was a joke. Haha. Then, Lynnda, Pei Wen and I went to Suntec to look for the watch. And the both of them bought the same watch. It was really nice. =) Then we went to Marina Square to walk walk. Then we left the place at 9 p.m.. Both Lynnda and I were very tired. Moreover my head was like going to brust. Haha. Reached home and after entertaining my parents, talking gto my sister, do what I should do then I went to bed at 2 a.m. and slept all the way till 1 p.m. today. Haha. This shows how fucking tired I am!!! Woke up and saw my parents, my brother and my grandmother eating steamboat. I was wondering what special day was today sia. Then I asked my mother and she said nothing special, jsut want to eat so eat lor. Haha. So I quickly brushed my teeth and joined them for lunch. But by the time I sit down, everyone was gone. -_-" Luckily my mother accompanied me. Hee. Very sweet of her. =) And for now, I want to go and bath already. Stinky me. Hahahahahaha!!! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |