♥ Thursday, March 02, 2006 ♥ 2:58 PM
Current mood: fucking damn happy

Wo shi tian cai!!! I'm a fucking clever girl!!! Woo hoo!!! I fixed the computer's sound system! Haha! Now I can hear music liao lor. I can hear everything, from the logging on sound to the MSN nudge. I'm soooo fucking happy. The computer was in mute for like a month or two or even more but it's sooo fine now, I can hear my favourite music and it's all thanks to none other... M-E, MEEEEEE!!! LOL!!!

I'm not a fully computer idiot afterall. Hee.

So happy.

Anyway, yesterday I finally met Alvin. =) But I've terrible cramps. It was so bad that I nearly vomited in the train. It got even worse when I was at Cityhall station, waiting to board another train to the green line. But in the end, I didn't vomit anything because I swallow it in. Haha. Disgusting right? Bo bian mah. Don't want to make a mess at the station. =P

Waited for Alvin for about 5 minutes then I accompained him for an interview. After interview, we went for our dinner. I only drank hot milo. Anyway, for all of the time, he was trying to make me laugh. Hee. Very sweet of him. =)

Then we went back for his training. He insisted that I accompained him, if not he don't want to attend the training. Haha. He very cute hor. =P So of course I pei him lor. But in the middle of the training, he cannot tahan liao so we went home. He was coughing like nobody business and he forgotten his medicine. So bo bian, have to leave the training early.

We took seperate taxis because bu shun lu. Haha. Anyway, we had a fun time because half of the time, we were over-taking each other. Then as our taxi took different exits, I started to miss him again. Haha. I know, I know, I know I'm one fucking love sick girl. Hee.

Last night, was one of the worst night of my life, suddenly my stomach cramps got so fucking bad that it even went south. That was how bad it was. I couldn't stand, couldn't walk, couldn't lie down, couldn't sit, it simply just hurts in whatever I do. T_T But my mummy was very sweet, she rubbed my tummy with some medical oil. It did helps a little but after awhile it still hurts. I hate having periods!!! I only fell asleep like 3-4 hours later which was like already 3 a.m.. =(

Today, I woke up and saw the cutest thing on my bed.





Isn't she fucking cute?! It just make you go 'awwwwwwwwwwwwww'. Haha. Sooo cute!!!

All right, I need to prepare now. Going out soon to meet my darling again! Hee. Told you I'm fucking damn happy now. =P