♥ Monday, March 06, 2006 ♥ 3:16 PM
Fate

I heard from my mummy that Siao Char Bo attacked Mimi suddenly and now Mimi's left eye is swollen. =/ We are going to buy eye drops/medicine for her. Of course those that are for cats. =P Obviously, now Siao Char Bo will be given away. This time, I can't help her or side her anymore. She's really in the wrong liao. *sigh* Felt kind of sad yet at the same time I don't feel that way as she caused Mimi to be injured. Aiya, don't know lah. So confusing. Maybe this is just fate. Maybe Siao Char Bo shouldn't be with us in the first place afterall.

Anyway, last night, I took some photos of Siao Char Bo. I found her sleeping in the dirty laundry. Haha. Very cute. But by the time I tried to take her photos, she was already awake.





These are the photos of this morning where Siao Char Bo played with Miki. I Have been trying to capture them playing for a very long time and these are the best photos already. =)

Look at Miki's opened paw. He's sooooo fierce. Yet so damn cute. Haha.



This is like Matrix like that. Fucking funny!



This is quite a bad photo but still able to see how they played with each other mah. Haha.



Aren't they just cute playing with each other?!



=)

I just can't bear to let Siao Char Bo go. *sigh*

All right. I better get going. Need to feed Mimi with medicine.