♥ Thursday, March 09, 2006 ♥ 7:03 PM
Hmmm...

Here's the very last photo of Siao Char Bo. Isn't she sweet this way, sleeping with Miki.



I'm missing her again, even though she's really quite irritating sometimes. =/

Yesterday, as Alvin from his school went to his attachment place to get his pay, I waited for him at Orchard MRT station. I waited for like 20-30 mintues. But it was fine with me, because in between he sent some really sweet messages. Hee. Even though it was just a small gesture, it meant a lot to me. =) Then, he finally came when the next train was about to arrive. I was feeling damn hungry and he thought I was angry. Haha. Well, there is a saying that goes, a hungry woman is an angry woman. So maybe lah hor. =P

We went to have an early dinner just beside our workplace. Then we went to check in for work. We were like 45 minutes early lor. Can you imagine that?! It was so funny to see the expression on the supervisors' faces. They were like, 'You come so early for what fuck?!' Haha.

After we put down our stuffs, we went for a walk outside and around the building. He was really sweet. Hee. The feeling was so undescribable. It was like, heaven. Or even better. Haha. Then we went back after 15 minutes to settle down. Lynnda was late lor. Then the supervisor at first wasn't happy that I hold a place for Lynnda, so I told him that she will be here in a minute time. Haha. It's just a white lie. =P

For yesterday, the three of us didn't make any sale. =/ Anyway, after work, it was so sweet of Alvin to accompany Lynnda an I to find a toilet. Hee. Then, something happened again. Fuck him lor. He's like the sweetest guy ever. Haha. I feel so fucking fortunate.

Oh ya, yesterday, my boss offered me a fucking good deal but I don't know whether I should take it or not leh. I'm scared that it will affect my studies. But another part of me, want to take up the offer because I fucking need the money. *sigh* So confusing leh. What to do?! ARRGH!!!

Today I woke up feeling sooooo relax. Because it's my off-day! Haha. Anyway, from 2 pm to 4.30 pm, there was a maintance going on for the whole block's electricity. So my mummy decided to eat lunch outside. Before we went out, we took a photo together. Haha. I think I'm spreading the zi lian disease to her.



She looked chio but I think I looked ugly so I took another one of my own. LOL!!!



That's better. =P

Anyway, after that we went to Bishan Junction 8 to have our lunch. We have ice kachang after our meal. Double shiok. Haha. Then we went for our shopping trip and guess what, my sotong mummy forgotten to bring her card out. So we can only see and touch but cannot buy. Haha. Luckily she promised to come out again and buy our targetted items. Hee.

Back home and now I'm off for dinner already. =)