



|
♥ Wednesday, March 01, 2006 ♥ 3:35 AM Looooong entry Three days ago was Lynnda's birthday! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO LYNNDA!!! Lol. Eighteen liao sia. WOW!!! =x Anyway, this was what went on on her birthday. Firstly, Lynnda and I met up then we went to Ang Mo Kio station to wait for Yehying. Then we board the train that she was on and headed to Somerset. We went shopping at Heeren and there was nothing much to buy, at least for me, that's what I think because my pay haven't come yet!!! =P Then we waited for Eileen. While waiting, I received a message from Alvin. Heehee. Somehow it just made my day. And he really made me missing him even more. Haha. Then after ahile, Eileen came and we went to the toilet. I was very urgent. Drank a lot of water mah. Haha. I don't think anyone want that extra information ba. =P They also shun bian go toilet and while Yehying was touching up on her make-up. I took a photo of myself, And yes, it was taken in the toilet. LOL! ![]() Then we went to take neo-prints. =) A couple of it was really nice. I think it's like more than half a year since I take any neo-prints. Haha. Anyway, I don't have any photos of it but I'll post it up once I get it from any of the girls. Hee. By then, it was already 7 plus 8, so we went to Billy Bombers to eat. It was my first time eating at Billy Bombers. Hee. ![]() This was the soup of day- chicken soup!!! It was fucking delicious! ![]() The drink that got me wanting more. Haha. ![]() While waiting for our main course, Eileen and I took a photo together. She's soooo chio!!! Lol. ![]() Our main course! ![]() I didn't really enjoyed mine. It was so bad that I even told the girls that if there's a next time that I'm eating western food, I'll never asked for anything else except beef steak and if they see me eating anything else expect beef steak, I'll give them a hundred bucks each. Haha. And I mean it. I thought for change I'll take fish instead of beef but it turned out like shit and I regretted not taking my shirlon steak. T_T Our ice-cream finally came after Yehying asked them for it. Damn it lor. We waited for sooo long. -_-" Those waiters/waitress were like not doing their work lor. Kept on talking. Service = kanna sai. =x Right after our ice-cream came, we dipped right into it and I didn't take any photo of it. Haha. See how desperate we are. =P Anyway, I didn't finish it as my stomach started to have cramps liao. After our dinner, we waited for Claire to join us after her work. I needed to lure Lynnda out of Eileen and Yehying's sight because we had a little surprise for her so I said that I wanted to go to Guardian to buy some things and luckily Lynnda volunteered to accompany me over. Haha. I did buy something from there though. =P Then we made our way back. By then, they already bought the cake from NYDC. It was a wonderful chocolate cake. Hee. This was the lighted up cake. ![]() Happy Lynnda making a wish. ![]() Cutting of her cake. ![]() My piece of cake. =) ![]() The birthday girl eating her birthday cake. ![]() Look at how happy Eileen and I were after eating our cake. Haha. ![]() Yehying and I. ![]() Claire and I. Don't ask me why my hair was so messy. I don't know why. Haha. I looked sooo ugly in this picture. T_T ![]() The birthday girl and I!!! Look at how happy she was. Lol. ![]() And here's our group photo! ![]() Anyway, there were somethings going on with a group of boys when we were celebrating Lynnda's birthday. The person who lent us his lighter and helped us took our group photo from that group of boys too. Anyway, on our way back, the same guy asked for Yehying's number! Haha. Song bo!!! Psst. Yehying, do you want me to bold it too? LOL! Then we headed home after that. Lynnda and I walked home together. A great thing happened to both us as in, in different places and timming but luckily for us that we walked home, if not we wouldn't have run into such a great thing. Haha. Fate ba. =) I went home and knocked out soon after that. I was so damn tired lor. I guess because my period's comming liao. =/ Monday which was two days ago, I went out with my sister to see a doctor then ate our lunch at Subway. Didn't had a very good impression of it. =/ Then we went to shop a little at Plaza Singapura before heading to Bugis Junction to shop again. We walked for soooo long but the time passed so slowly. Haha. So we sat at the Food Junction and talked cock while I ate my dinner slowly and my sister drank her tea slowly. Then my sister left after Lynnda came and we went to work. It was my second day of work. And I wasn't my usual self. I was so fucking moody. Like some kind of fucked up bitch. But at least I got a couple of interested parties though I had to call them back again the next time round. =P Yesterday, was also our working day. I was starting to find it boring. =x But I guess it was all because of my PMS, that's why I felt that way. Haha. Half of the time, I nearly fell asleep sia. =x Then after work, there was this malay guy who told me that there was a boy who like me. *blush* I falling asleep half of the time also got people like ar? Lol! Reached home liao and had a wonderful supper. Then about an hour or maybe two, something terrible happened!!! My period came. T_T I knew it but I didn't expect it to be so fast. =P I guess this explains my fucked up attitude for these 4, 5 days. To those affected by my PMS, I'm really very sorry. I didn't do it on purpose. If you are a girl, you should understands how it feels right. If you are a guy, you fucking treat a girl well, we girls go through a lot of tough job lor. Hee. But I'm still sorry if I treat you guys badly. It's not me, it's PMS. =P The classic excuse but it's true lah. Haha. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |