



|
♥ Friday, March 31, 2006 ♥ 11:03 PM Miss me? Anyone? Heh. I'm back. Wooohooo!!! I have a flat screen monitor now. So damn chio lor. And my computer's okay already. Good girl. She finally had her medicine and I can use it liao! Hee. A lot to updates but I guess it will take like forever if I'm going to update all at once. Well, it's the end of the month of March already. And in deed, a lot of things had happened for these 8-9 days or more. April's going to be a hectic month for me. But I'll not give in so easily. =) Today was really a suay day for me. Was supposed to woke up at 7.45 a.m. but I switch off the alaram when it goes off. Then Alvin gave me a morning call at 8.10 a.m.. Seriously, I'm damn tired lor. Sob. Somemore for the whole morning I shit like 4 times. I was even late. So I went out with a very uneasy stomach. Met up with Alvin. He was like so concerned. Hee. So cute. =x Then we made our way down to Yishun and I did a very ugly thing. I rushed out of the train when it reached Yishun and rushed all the way to the toilet and did some business. Haha. Damn ugly. *runs and hides in one corner* We then went to our working location. I wanted to shit again but ren. Anyway, right after that, there were no more shits. Haha. Each of us had our own duty to do and as I was doing mine. I had a little accident when I was moving the table top. It slipped off my hands and it came down on my right leg. I was wearing jeans and thought nothing big would happen. But as I carried on with my work, the more I walk the more crippled I became. And when I tried to fold up my jeans to look at my leg, it hurts damn much. It was bleeding like nobody's business. I hate blood. =( That's the first accident. Then second one came one I was pumping the water probs. I don't know why such an easy stuff yet I can get myself injured. =/ Like I said, today was a suay day for me. T_T After work, we went to Pizzahut for lunch. Finally wor. Heehee. So happy! Actually, Alvin and I planned to take a swim after lunch but when he found out about my open wound, he wouldn't let me go for swimming. In fact, he didn't let me go to anywhere but home. I don't know why, but somehow, I just miss him so much. And I seriously didn't want to go home. But in the end, I still went home lor. He was really tired and I don't want to toture him so that was the only choice. *sigh* I miss him. A lot. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |