



|
♥ Friday, March 03, 2006 ♥ 4:18 PM Pump it Ya lah. Ya lah. After more than 5 months, I finally changed my blogskin liao. Haha. Cool huh. All pinky and girly. But that's not the main thing. =P It's 'MUSIC IS LIFE' god-damn it. That's the very one thing that caught my eyes because it's soooo fucking true. Hee. Oh ya, I changed the tag board colours without any teachings from Yehying or Eileen. I'm so smart hor. =x Haha. Actually I wanted to ask for help from them, but none of them was online. Are they avoiding me? =P YEHYING!!! I changed my blogskin already lah. Can see or not?! Lol. Yesterday, Alvin and I went to have an early dinner. But before dinner, I was like teaching him all those stuffs that he had missed. He was so cute. Haha. Then we reached the training room like 40 minutes earlier than the supposed time. I was feeling kind of paiseh but the time spent with him was just wonderful. We were like laughing for the whole time. Hee. After the training, we went home liao. Simple day but it was just so special. Today nothing much happened lah. Obviously because I haven't gone out at all. Whole day stucked at home, what else could have happened? =P All right. I better start preparing now. Like my new blogskin?? Leave a message to let me know! =) |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |