♥ Wednesday, March 08, 2006 ♥ 1:28 AM
Say that again?

Two days ago, on a Monday night, Siao Char Bo was given away. Yup. She's gone. No more Siao Char Bo. No more three cats. It's back to the same two cutie cats. How do I feel about it? I don't know. Mixed feelings ba. =/

Two days ago was also the day which I made my very first fucking sale!!! Fucking congratulate me ok? =P I was sooo damn happy lor. Actually it was all thanks to Qi Xiang lah (my sister's boyfriend). Heehee.

It was also Alvin's first day of work. He was really cute lah. And what he did. Fuck you lah. Make me blush lor. Haha. Love him damn much. Anyway, he said that I made the first sale was because he was around and that he brought me luck. Haha. Isn't he so fucking cute?! =P

Yesterday, I didn't make any sale. =/ Can anyone please let me make a sale or two from you all? I really need it because after that I'll treat you a meal. Deal? Deal. Good. Call me when you are free all right?

Fuck. I'm fucking crazy. Haha. But really lah, anyone who read this and is interested in letting me do a sale, please call me. READ IT- CALL ME!!! =)

Anyway, yesterday at work, a couple of sweet things happened. Hee. So happy. =P Yes. I'm easily happy de. Haha. Oh ya, a girl that I know through work, said that I look like a Malay. Do I? Lynnda said I don't look like but Alvin said I do look like one. So, do I or not? Haha.