♥ Thursday, March 23, 2006 ♥ 12:50 PM
This is interesting

I'm currently using my dad's laptop and I'm so not use to not using a mouse. I just have the tendecncy to feel for something on the right. Haha. And my dad made the screen on quite a brigther mode. I'm really very not use to this. Then why the hell am I using it right? Because the fucked up computer is spoilt. Don't know what the fuck lah. But it's just giving me a hell lot of problems.

Anyway, two days ago, I took this photo.



I'm a happy girl. Even though there were some upsetting things that happened.

But yesterday, I was really upset by something. I was so upset that I nearly break down but Alvin, Lynnda and Yuet Shi were really supportive and consoled me. Thanks to you all. I'm really ok already. =)

Anyway, yesterday, after my interview at another company, I went shopping at Bugis since after that I would be going there. I bought a coin pouch and a skirt. While I was in the fitting room, Alvin just woke up and called me. When he found out that I was alone at Bugis, he took a cab down to meet me. Haha.

He reached after 20 minutes at 4 and we went to Seoul's Garden to eat our lunch cum dinner. After an hour and a half, there was a sudden black out and the people working there informed us that it was a short circuit. There was this couple that came in only for like 10 minutes before the black out and left 10 minutes later after waitingfor the lights to come back. There were no refund. Why were they so impatient?! =/ Anyway, Alvin and I waited and the black out lasted for 20 minutes. We continued eating after that. =P Then we left at 6.30 and went to work.

We were really full. For the whole time that we were working, we didn't said that we were hungry like we used to. Haha. I guess it's worth it after all. Hee.

Well, I will just endure a little longer at this job. Hopefully things will get better. I don't want to break down in front of everyone.