



|
♥ Wednesday, March 15, 2006 ♥ 1:38 PM Time flies I made my second sale yesterday! Finally huh, after a week already. Haha. It came so unexpectedly. I was like damn slacked and didn't take things seriously. I guess that's the way to earn a sale. And that is to be relaxed and not so tensed out. Then things will happen just oh-so-naturally. Haha. Or maybe it's just plain luck. =P Today is our 3 year 3 month anniversary!!! Hee. Love him damn much. I've got nothing to write about already. Haha. I was just fucking bored so I decided to update but after writing the first paragraph, I realised there's nothing else to write about. No life mah. =P Oh well, I'll just show you some cute pictures of Miki that I took like a week ago. He was waiting for food by the way. Haha. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() He looked so small in these photos. =/ Haha. But still cute lah. =P |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |