



|
♥ Thursday, March 16, 2006 ♥ 1:56 PM Title? What title? For the whole of yesterday's morning, Alvin kept stressing to me that he had the urge to eat sushi. I was thinking that since it was our anniversary, why not just make him happy and go eat lor. Mind you, I HATE SUSHI. Because it gave off those kind of smell which to me, is quite disgusting. From last time until now, he had always wanted me to accompany him eat sushi but I fucking hate it so I always don't want. And for yesterday, I made a very big sacrifice. We went to Sakae Sushi for dinner. It was my first time. And he very bad lor, kept asking me those stupid questions. Because he want to know how come I want to eat sushi then I ask him today what date. Haha. He knew it was our anniversary, that's why he asked to eat sushi. He was fucking testing me lor. =P Cheeky boy. Haha. Hmmm... I still don't like sushi. =x After dinner, we went to arcade. He wanted to play because he had a card full of credits and he didn't want to keep it already. Then a couple of sweet things happened. Hee. He was so cute and sweet lor. He purposely asked me to turn around then when I turned back, he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Haha. *blush* Then after that, we went to meet Lynnda and we went to work together. Nothing much happened lor. No sale again lah. Haha. Oh ya. Back home and when I was in MSN, Lynnda gave me this website ( http://cuteoverload.com/ ) and told me that I'll love it. Indeed, I'm loving it. Haha. It's dedicated to all animal lovers. Damn cute. I have some photos too. Maybe I can make a website about it too? Haha. Nah. Mine is not as cute as theirs. =) Hammies!!! (The new ones)
|
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |