



|
♥ Friday, April 28, 2006 ♥ 11:58 PM Fuckers Today was really a tiring day. Partly because I don't feel well ba. I was having running nose and fever. But it's on, off de. Heh. Sadly, today I didn't get to eat with Coreen during lunch break because I had work to do and I only get to eat my lunch at 3 plus. Damn hungry. Nearly fainted. Moreover I wasn't feeling well lor. *sigh* Hate doing last minute stuffs. More peh chek was that, it was Coreen's last day. =/ If your answer is no then just say so. Don't have to play 'missing' game with me. It's not like I'm going to force you or what. I left a place for you because I thought you would want. At least I thought of you. Those people should know who they are if they felt guilty. Anyway now that I have seen your true colour, don't blame me for being too direct. Anyway, like I promise... PHOTOS. =) Firstly, a photo of me. Haha. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- This photo was like more than a month ago. I realised I haven't been taking photo ever since. You see, working life has really taken away my life and time. *sigh* I really cannot tahan liao. Very sick. I need some rest. I'll put up more photos real soon. I miss Alvin. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |