♥ Sunday, April 30, 2006 ♥ 8:53 PM
LOST

Yesterday I was supposed to go to work at Starhub but I woke up late and needed to see the doctor so I didn't go for work. I was seriously uncomfortable with the decision but bo bian lah. Alvin told me not to go too. I went to the clinic and it was full of people so instead of seeing the doctor, I just buy some herbal drinks to drink.

Then I went to meet Alvin and he cooked lunch for both his sister and I. After lunch, Alvin went to do his things while his sister and I slacked in his room. Both of us were sick. Haha. Then Alvin asked me to accompany him while he give out some stuffs.

Then it was dinner time and it sucks. Not the food but the people though. I hate that stupid Sebastian. He's so pampered and therefore he's rude and insentive. So what he's just a kid. He's acting like he knows everything. Maybe he should be called Alex instead. =P I jsut don't get it why those adults treated him so good, like as if he's the prince. *vomits* I hate him.

Back to his place and I was falling asleep while waiting for his friends to come over. After about an hour, Dex and Wayne came and we played mahjong. It was really fun but I was damn tired. Luckily Chee Ann came and he replaced me after we played one round. Haha. So I went to sleep.

I reached home at 7 a.m. today. And after that I went to work at Kembangan. The ******* ******* were damn fucked up. Damn demanding. They think we are what, God ar. They want this and expect us to make it happen. Fuck them. And there was this fucking woman who gave me a hard time. If I wasn't working, I think I already gave her a big tight slap.

Seriously today's not my day. Everything's so fucked up. At first planned to go out after work but in the end... *sigh*. Bought lunch specially with added dishes but gone into the dustbin. Fuck lah.

-

Maybe I'm over-sensitive. Maybe I'm jealous. Maybe I'm worried. Maybe I'm pestimistic. Maybe I'm selfish. Maybe I'm over-reacting. Maybe I'm just being a bitch.

I don't know. All I know is that I can't lose you. I just can't.

But you doesn't seems to care. All you have in mind is everything but me. Sometimes you really scares me.

I feel so lost now. Hope you can give me some directions.