



|
♥ Sunday, April 09, 2006 ♥ 1:11 AM Nothing The world is filled with so many people but sometimes you just feel like you are alone. Everything happens for a reason but sometimes it just seemed to be going the wrong way for you. There will always be a first time for everyone but not everyone can handle the stress. Friends are just a phone call away but sometimes the call just never get through. [][][][][] In just this one week, hundred of stuffs had happened. Well, maybe not that much but it seemed like it is. =P I started working as a full-timer in the company that I used to work as a part timer for a year or two already. Seriously, working as a full timer is so much different than working as a part timer. I only get to see the external when I was a part timer, now that I'm a full timer, I found it damn hard and I'm really feeling the stress. It was the first day only and I couldn't take it already. By the end of the week, I felt damn stressed out and I don't look forward to work at all. Especially the other people working outside of the office, those fucking bitches. Seriously I'll kill them if killing isn't a crime. *sigh* Now I understand what my friends tried to tell me last time. Ever since I entered into the working life, I really fucking hope I never choose this route. I regretted it like shit but I can't break my promise now. I seriously do miss secondary/primary school life even though it wasn't a nice one but at least it's better than the complicated working life. I also have another job. Yes, I'm taking two jobs at one time. I'm crazy right?! *sigh* I have to pay money for my studies, I have to help out with the household too. What can I do? I feel damn exhausted of course but I can't just sit at home and do nothing when obviously there are things going on. This other job is giving me a lot of stress too. I really really felt that studying is so much easier than working. One more thing about working life, the fucking working adults are damn selfish. In the morning, I took a bus to work, and every time when I tried to get down of the bus, they wouldn't move to let you get off the bus. They just stand there like their fucking feets are glued to the ground. Fuck them. I'm so tired now and it's the first week only. I still have like forever to go. *sigh* I broke down yesterday. Fuck myself. Why can't the fuck I control it?! I hate letting people see the weak side of me but every time it just couldn't be controlled. *sigh* Give me back my youth. I never want to grow up. Especially to be a working adult. I hate the working life. It's haunting me. It's giving me nightmares. STOP GIVING ME STRESS LAH. TO BOTH OF MY BOSSES. I really cannot take it anymore. If you all think I'm not up to standard, just fired me. Don't force me to do it over and over again. I'm really exhausted already. And to someone else, stop asking me to buy things from you. I'm have no fucking money. I work because I need to support my family and studies, not to buy stupid magnetic stuffs from you. I'm sorry that I've to say it this way but I just can't believe how insensitive you are and you lied to me. Fuck it. Ask from adults who have a stable income. Stop asking me, who just started work not long ago. Use your brain to think, please.
|
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |