♥ Saturday, April 22, 2006 ♥ 9:54 PM
Pimples suck

I wanted to do some updating on Thursday but the very unlucky thing was that on that very day, the internet was down. My sister, father and I had no idea on how to fix it, so we live with a no internet life for the past 2 days. It was tough for the both of them. I'm kind of used to it already. Haha. So we waited until today when my brother came back from his camp to fix it and see, it can be used liao. Powerful right. Lol.

All right. Back to the updates.

What happened on 18th April, Tuesday? I can't remember anything leh. I remembered that I love Alvin a lot because he was so damn sweet. That's all. =x Haha.

Never mind.

On 19th April, Wednesday was my dad's birthday. =)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

I remembered wishing him in the morning. It was the first thing I do when I woke up and I can see that he was really happy. Hee. The way he smiled was... priceless. Then for the whole time at work (9 - 6 job), I kept on hearing some noises at the back of my head. Like electricity running through. I don't know how to explain or describe. The experience was unbearable. Up till now, I don't know why and/or how it happened, or what makes it happen. Luckily, it was only a one time experience. After work, I went to another work (Starhub), and that was when the worst thing happened. Don't want to talk about it. It's not something to be proud of. In fact, I'm ashame of what had happened. I let so many people down. *sigh* I felt so bad.

20th April, Thursday. Went to work in the morning as usual. It was quite a weird feeling. Haha. But Wen and I had a little talk and it was really great. I felt so much better. She told me a lot of da dao li and life's principals. I learnt a lot. =) Then after work, I went over to Alvin's place to celebrate Andrea's birthday. Actually I didn't really celebrate much. She was surrounded by her friends all the time. Haha.

Anyway...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANDREA!!!

Then after the 'celebration', I took a cab home and half of the time I was sleeping. When I woke up, the taxi driver asked me, 'Hougang where?' I was like blur. Then I told him that it was Ang Mo Kio not Hougang. He just laughed and contiuned to my destination. -_- But actually also not bad lah. Because I paid less than 10 bucks. Haha.

Yesterday, 21st April. From 9 a.m. work until 7.15 p.m. seriously was a toture. Alvin arrived at my workplace at 6.20 p.m. to wait for me. Very sweet of him. Because I don't feel safe at the office area. Everytime when I go to work, go for lunch and go home, I find it really scary. The place was really damn not safe. A lot of ti kok pehs. Then after work, we went to Burger King to eat. My favourite. I knew Alvin didn't like it and yet he brought me there to eat. Haha. But of course, he didn't eat. =/ He already eaten before coming over to my office. Haha. Then we went to tian mi mi. Damn happy. He was really cute. I had a good laugh. Haha. He should know what happen. =x Can't wait for more of it. Hee.

I woke up at 12 plus today. Damn late right. Because last night I watched Channel U's Into the Mirror with my sister. But watched half way, I was fall asleep. It was supposed to be a horrow flick and yet I fell alseep. Haha. I buay ta han so went to bed. Anyway, went out with my mummy to Bishan Junction 8 today. And I bought a dress. Haha. I don't know why but I find it funny. =P Then we went to NTUC and bought a lot of junk food. Then we went home. Haha. Just a short trip also shaung. Back home, and it was 6 plus. It was too late for my mummy to cook so we called for delivery from Canadian Pizza. And guess what, it was my daddy's idea. Haha. The pizzas were great. I had 5 slices. It wasn't enough. I want like one or two more ba. =x Seriously Pizza Hut's pizzas are nicer but of course it's more expensive. =/

I MISS ALVIN! Haha. Love him so much. Can't wait to see him again.