



|
♥ Monday, April 17, 2006 ♥ 10:05 PM Really?! Yesterday was a rollercoaster day. Well, let me start with the beginning. Alvin and I was supposed to meet at Suntec City Mall at 2 p.m.. But at 1.35 p.m., I was still at home. Haha. So of course, in order not to be late, I took a cab. And an interesting thing happened. Well, it happened like a few times already but still... The taxi driver thought I was a Malay. It really got me thinking, do I really look like a Malay?! I asked this like a thousand times but it seemed that I never have an answer. =/ So I assumed it may just be the colour of my skin but then again, I think that was a stupid reason. =P I asked the taxi driver and he said it was my features. Hmmm... No comments. Reached Suntec City Mall and about 10 minutes later, Alvin reached too then we went to catch Eight Below at 2.30 p.m.. I think the show was not bad. Very inspiring and touching though some of the scence were quite boring. Alvin didn't enjoy much of the show. =/ We went for a little walk while he breathe some fresh air. Then we took our dinner at the Food Junction or Food Court. And seriously I had a hard time finishing the food. It was damn er xin. I'll never want to eat the chinese delights at Suntec City Mall anymore. After dinner, we took a cab to Chinatown and met up with Charles and Ivy. We accompained them to take their dinners while waiting for Lynnda. After 20 minutes, Lynnda reached and we went to a KTV in Chinatown. I forgotten what was the name of the KTV. Haha. Anyway, Lynnda was the one who started the ball rolling. Then everyone started singing too. Well, not everyone actually. Excluding Charles and I lor. Haha. Sweet thing was that Alvin and I sang Shan Hu Hai together. Hee. But he didn't know the lyrics well and my voice spoilt everything. Haha. But the feeling was good enough. =) Throughout the night, it was simply great. I like the way he paid his attention on me. A lot of things happened and I really felt blessed and fortunate to have him. Hee. After that, we went home and something happened which got Lynnda, Charles and Ivy talking about. Well, on the surface I may say that it doesn't matter but it's not true at all. Sometimes I just wish I can have the same treatment as others. But as time goes by, I realised that I can't always compare and I'm glad with what I've got already. I can't be greedy and ask for so much. God knows. Someday, somehow, maybe, I'll have that treatment. Reached home at 1.30 a.m. and slept at 3 a.m.. Can you imagine that?! And I woke up at 6 a.m. this morning. Can die lor. Went to work like a zombie. I was so damn close to taking a cab but I have to control myself on spending my money. I bloody know that earning money is so fucking diffcult but I'm a big spender, I can't help it!!! Arrgh. Anyway, nothing much happened during work again. BORING. Except for some scoldings here and there. Haha. Oh ya, I fell asleep like a couple of times while typing some documents for boss. If my boss ever finds out, I think I'm going to be so dead. But at least I double check before handing it to her. Haha. Conclusion = Office life is so not me. =P |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |