



|
♥ Thursday, April 13, 2006 ♥ 7:12 PM That's why Haven't been able to write as much as I want to than before. Obviously because I'm busy like shit and whenever I've got some free time, I would spend it by catching up on some sleep or watching the television. I miss shopping already. And I miss spending time with my friends and family. Sometimes I really wondered if I made the wrong choice. But I don't want to be a failure or uselss person in life. Yesterday my period came. Fuck. And the cramps were like hell, I asked for an early leave and left the place at 4.30. I took a cab home and took some rest. It was really terrible. Buay ta han ar. Today never go to work. Obviously. =P I slept until 12.30 p.m.. Haha. Plenty of sleep huh. But at the back of my head, I'm very worried. I don't want my boss to think of me as a person who will take leave so easily. *sigh* I don't want to leave a bad impression leh. Some people are so insensitive. This happened like only 5 minutes ago. My mother came into my room and asked if I would be free tomorrow since tomorrow is a public holiday. I told her that I need to work since I missed two days of it already, I need to make it up. And her fucking reply was, "Ni hen qi kuai leh." Yeah. Wo hen qi kuai. I'm the weirdest girl in the whole world. Then why the fuck do you want to give birth to me?! Fuck lah. You think I want to work on a public holiday?! Kan ni na. Get your fucking facts right before jumping into conclusion. At first I thought since today I didn't go to work, I can take this chance to rest and relax. I was just about to write how much I enjoy today's stress-free life when this fucked up thing happened. *sigh* I guess that's life huh. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |