♥ Saturday, April 15, 2006 ♥ 11:55 PM
What day is today...

Today's my mummy's birthday!!! And it's Alvin and I de 3 year 4 month anniversary. Hee.

Happy Birthday Mummy!!!

(Happy 3 year 4 month Anniversary to us!!!)

Today I met Lynnda at the bus stop and we went to work together. It had been a long time since we went to work together already. And I missed those time. Anyway we were the very first to reach there and there wasn't much people. In fact it was quite boring. Lynnda was sitting infront of me and we hardly talk as we didn't want to affect the people around us. Then at 1 plus she went off first, while I carried on with work. Seriously, I started missing her. =x

I called and called then Senior Alvin and I went to Bugis to meet my Alvin. All right. It's getting complicated already. Haha. It was already 2.30 p.m. by then and I was starving. We had our lunch then Senior Alvin went to film his stuff while I accompained Alvin to have his hair cut.

It was quite a long wait so I went back to office first as my lunch break of 1 hour was already up. By this time, there were already more people working but I still felt lonely and was really bored. After 35 minutes later, Senior Alvin came back and finally there was someone to talk to. Haha. Then I continued making calls. And soon, Alvin was back. He looked so cute with his new hair style. Haha. In any hairstyles he just look great. I guess he's just perfect in my eyes lah. Haha. Then Alvin joined in the conversation between Senior Alvin and I. And we were at first talking about work then they started talking about my size being too skinny. =/ Then after debating for quite some time. Alvin said something to me that was very shocking. He says, 'She is a beautiful girl.' I was like blushing lor. And guess what, Senior Alvin agreed on it too. He says, 'Yes, she is beautiful but too thin.' Double the blushing lor. Heck the 'too thin'. Haha. But I was really flattered lah. Haha.

Then 5 of us (Senior Alvin, Alvin, Charles, Ivy and I) started chatting for the last hour and it was quite fun as there were lots of laughter. I did enjoy myself for that one hour.

Alvin and I left at 6.15 p.m. and we went to City Hall MRT station to wait for my daddy. And guess who saw me?! It was that crazy ass hole, NIGEL! Haha. He called me and asked me to go to UOB. Haha. I freaked out when I saw him. Just too happy lah. Long time no see him liao, he never failed to hate me. Haha.

After meeting my daddy, the three of us went to Somerset to meet my mother and sister. Then we went to Rosette for our dinner. The place was not bad lah but not somewhere that I'll usually go. Haha. Anyway we had a soup that Alvin recommended. I didn't really like the taste of it but Alvin love it. Then we had our main course. And the best was the ending. Alvin and I planned it for my mummy. We had the staffs there to sing a birthday song and to bring the cake out for my mummy. It was jsut perfect lor. Hard to describe the whole scence but I must say that it was really well-planned because we really caught her by surprise.

That was how our night ended. Or should I say, that was how the celebration of my mummy's birthday ended. Haha. She was really smiling all the way and kept on saying 'thanks' to Alvin. Haha. It was really a great day. Especially for my mother.

And now, I'm off to bed. Damn exhausted. Haha. I miss him. =x