♥ Sunday, April 23, 2006 ♥ 9:52 PM
Why do time flies?

Went out shopping with my mother and sister at Bugis today. And I saw quite a few familiar faces. Haha. Anyway, I also met up with Lynnda and Wen Ya for awhile. Seriously, I was damn happy to see her. Haha. And she got a fucking sale!!! Fuck her. =x Yes. I'm jealous. Haha. No lah. I'm of course happy for her just like when I got a sale and she was happy for me. =)

We spent 7 hours shopping at Bugis. We almost went into every shops. Haha. I was really du lan because I couldn't find anything for myself. Whereas my mother and sister already bought quite a few items for themselves. Haha. Then at the very last minute, I found a shirt. GREAT. Finally lor. Haha. Then we headed home because all of us were damn hungry. They didn't dare to say that they were hungry at first because my face was black liek charcoal. Haha.

I wanted to update some photos. But I think I better stop now and do it some other time. I'm a busy girl. Lol.