



|
♥ Friday, May 12, 2006 ♥ 12:58 AM Extra~! Extra~! LATEST REPORT: Hot off the press!!! FIONA FIXED THE FUCKING MSN AFTER DONKEY YEARS!!! Damn high! Damn high! Lol. Hee. All right. Back to updates. Haha. It's already way past midnight, I should be sleeping sounding IF I need to work. But I don't need to so I'm here blogging. Because it's a public holiday (Vesak Day)! SHOIK!!! This means... LONG WEEKEND! Haha. I've got soooo much to do. I think I'm going siao already. But it's ok. I don't mind as long as it's not associate with work. Haha. Something damn sweet happened on 10th May, Wednesday. Hee. Alvin prepared dinner for me. Somemore it's a 2 course dinner. Lol. My ai xing wan cang. Other than that, I seriously can't remember what else happened two days ago. =x Oh ya, I made a combo sale for Starhub. Heehee. Well, that's all. The main thing is still on Alvin made dinner for me ba. =P Yesterday, 8 in the morning, I took a couple of pictures before going out to work. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Personally, I like the first one a lot. Haha. After so long, finally a nice picture. =P I like the second one because it kind of gives off an artistic feel. Like it's purposely being taken this way yet it has this natural feel. Heh. Loving both. Haha. Anyway, there wasn't much work to do yesterday. Very rare and I'm seriously enjoying the stree-free feeling for just a day. Haha. After knock off, I went to shop a little at Parco Bugis Junction. I bought 6 ******* for almost 60 bucks. Unbelieveable. In another words, one cost like 10 bucks. WOW. But when I bought it, the feeling si bei song. The aftermath came when I see the account balance. Haha. Reached home and had my dinner while my mom chatted with me. Then after 2 hours, I had a bowl of potato plus egg salad. Damn nice. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Yummy? Lol. All right. That's all for now. I need some sleep. Haven't have enough sleep for weeks already. Haha. Oh ya! Here's a cute little picture that I took just a few minutes ago. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Fucking cute, isn't it? Heehee. It's a baby dwarf hamster by the way. =) |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |