



|
♥ Wednesday, May 31, 2006 ♥ 11:46 PM Hot hot hot hot hot hot day... Alvin was so damn cute and funny last night. I was like laughing so hard and loud. I think it had been a long long time since I laughed so hardly and happily liao. Hee. Today was seriously a very hot day. 3/4 of the day, I'm sweating like nobody's business. Anyway, I went over to Bedok MRT Interchange after work to meet Alvin. Then we went to his house and I got to taste his cooking again! Hee. Damn xin fu. I wanted to upload some photos but when I reached home, I was busy eating and chatting on MSN. Haha. Now that my MSN is ok already, I must make full use. =x Mei, hope you are feeling better liao. *bang on the wall* How can I say that, when it's like so difficult. Anyway, it takes time ya. And during this time, it's going to be damn hard but you know what, we are all here for you. =) *muacks* |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |