♥ Saturday, May 27, 2006 ♥ 8:46 PM
"I DON"T KNOW"

Two days ago (Thursday, 25th May) was Wen's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

It was so gan ga lor. Early in the morning when I saw Wen, I just continued doing my stuffs. I totally forgotten about it until her aunt came to wish her then I was like, 'Oh! Shit!'. And after her aunt left, I quickly wish her. But I felt damn gan ga lor. I remember but don't know why on that morning I just forgotten about it. =P

At around 5 plus, we left the office and headed to Alvin's Theme Party. We were one of the VIPs so we get to seat at the front as in when there were performance, they will always be facing us. Haha. Quite proud about it. =x Anyway, the best thing that I like about his class's party was the decorations and ambience. And the wrost thing was that the programmes were going damn slow. We nearly fell asleep while waiting inbetween. =/ But overall, it was good lah because got my darling mah. He's the bonus points. Haha!

After that, they started packing and we left at 10.30. He drove me home. =) And he told me that while he was driving, he nearly fall asleep. Haha. I had already fallen asleep while he was driving. I just love the fact that he sends me home. Damn shuang. Hee.

Yesterday, I went to Sengkang to deliver some stuffs. Seriously speaking, that morning I felt damn good because half of the day I wasn't in office but of course I need to go back after settling everything. Hmmm... just two months and I'm sick and tired of being in the office. Office life seriously sucks a big time!

So after everything was done, I headed back to office and reached there at 1. Once I stepped into the office, have to do some last minute stuffs. =/ Damn tiring. I was like one person doing those things and some people think that I'm a machine. Want me to finish this at this particular time. Want me to do that, do this. And all in a short period of time. Fuck lah. May as well go back to factory life. Kannina. I hate this job lah. It may sounds nice and even looks like an easy job but behind all these, are never-ending tortures.

Anyway, I only got to knock off at like 7.45 p.m.. *sigh* Way past my fucking knock off time lor. Fuck. If having half day away office means knocking off late, I would rather not. Moreover, that fucking place is so dangerous when it gets dark. You may feel safe because you've worked there for so long already but I don't feel safe lor. It's a torture to always go to work and go back home. I hate that place. Hate it with all my life.

Then I went to Parco Bugis Junction's Seiyu to wait for Alvin. After he came, we went to collect our pay. Then we took a cab to Suntec City Mall when actually we can just walk there. Haha. We went to have our dinner and then went to play some arcade games. He actually wanted to watch a movie after our dinner but when we reached, he had forgotten to buy the tickets and I didn't remind him because I wasn't aware of it. He wanted to give me a surprise. Haha.

After all the games, we went for a walk around the mall but most shops had already closed so we decided to call it a day. Then we walked all the way to Marina Square. We wanted to take a cab there but the queue doesn't seems to be moving at all so we walked further down and finally after walking for like 15 minutes, we got a cab.

Reached home around 11 and I was damn tired. Slept at 12.30 and woke up late this morning. =/ So I took a cab down to River Valley Road for today's event. I was quite unsure and I made a couple of mistakes. *sigh* Felt so disappointed with myself. Maybe my expectantions were too high liao. Anyway, after everything was settled, I left the place at 3 plus 4 and took a bus back to Toa Payoh. And when I reached Toa Payoh Bus Interchange, something embarrassing happened. Ah!!!!! Can't believe it happened!! =P

Back home and I actually planned to carry on with my beauty sleep but I was hooked at using the computer. Haha.

Can't wait for next week for my pay! I want to shop!!!