♥ Sunday, May 07, 2006 ♥ 11:49 PM
I'm 18. OH MY GOD!!!

Heehee.

2 days ago was my birthday. =) Happy Birthday to ME. Lol.

A day ago before my birthday, Alvin told me that he couldn't meet me on my birthday because his school dismissed late and that he was very tired. =/ But at least he wished me on the stroke of midnight. Heh. Then Lynnda said she last minute had gathering with her Primary School friends and that she had to go. Seriously speaking, I was damn upset. I wanted to ask Coreen out but I didn't want to bring more misery to myself so I diam diam.

On the way to work, I was quite okay as in my feelings. Until when I reached Bugis... It was raining quite heavily. -_-" I had to walk in the rain for 7-10 minutes before reaching my work place. I was thinking to myself, 'Even God is playing with me. =('

During work, I was doing the usual stuffs and all that. I wouldn't denied that I was upset. Anyway, Wen (Boss) wished me and gave me this keychain. It was actually just a souvenir she got when she went for a holiday. She had another 4 more and told me that I can choose and change but I didn't. I was too busy. =x

The keychain.

I wonder if she thinks of me as a devil. Haha.

Then quite a few things happened during work, damn funny. Wen is becomming more like a friend than a boss to me. =) Then we went for lunch together and she asked how was I going to celebrate my birthday. I told her that I'll be going home and sleep. Lol.

Around 3 plus, Lynnda called me. And she wanted to meet me because she didn't want to stay with her Primary School friends. But I had got a lot to do at work so I told her I can't knock off at 6. And indeed, I finish my stuffs at 7.15 p.m.. I was damn tired. For the whole day, Alvin didn't sms me. =/

As I opened the door... Lynnda and Coreen were at the stairs waiting for me. OH MY GOD!!! I nearly cry but I held it back. Haha. Then Wen came out to look at what was going on. Haha. I was fucking happy to see them lor. We were like choosing where to go and what to eat. Then we settled with KFC at Woodlands' Causeway Point.

I didn't question them on why to choose that location. I already had people celebrating with me, why should I still be so picky?! Haha. After reaching there, I went to withdraw money because i promised Lynnda that I'll treat all of them who celebrated my birthday with me. Haha.

By then, it was already 9 p.m. and yet Lynnda didn't want to go to KFC to eat, she insisted on going to the 2nd level to buy a bag. So we went up. And I saw EILEEN, AMANDA AND YEHYING!!! And I cried. I was so damn happy to see them lor. I seriously thought it was only going to be the 3 of us. Haha. Then they headed towards Jack's Place. I was silly enough to ask them why they went inside when we were supposed to eat KFC. Haha.

And I saw... Alvin. Lol. And I cried again. It's not that I'm a fucking cry baby. I was just so touched and surprised lor. Hee. Then I got to know that all these were plan by my darling and Lynnda but the master mind was him lah. Haha. They two hen li hai hor. Cheeky girl played with my feelings. Haha.

Coreen gave me this.

She knows I've some urge. Haha. I use it that very night. =x LOL.

Eileen, Amanda and Yehying gave me this.

A close up of it.

=) Chio hor. Somemore butterfly de. Heehee.

This is what I got from Alvin.

A close up of it.

Hee. Heart. Haha.

The 3 girls and Alvin bought from the same place but they didn't know about it until when they passed me the presents. Haha.

We had a wonderful dinner. I don't know if they thought likewise but hopefully they do. I was just damn happy that they came to celebrate for me. Hee. To say the truth, I was really speechless. I don't know what to say to them other than 'thanks'. Haha. One thing that made me mad was that I made them paid for the food. I didn't withdraw much because I thought we eating at KFC. *sigh* I blame it all on myself. I promised Lynnda that I'll treat them and yet they had to pay. I felt very unease and wanted to return them the money as soon as possible.

But by then left the place, I can't withdraw any money for them as the place was closed. -_-" Anyway, after the stupid money problem, there came a cake for me. Haha. They sang birthday song to me in both lanugages. Haha. I was blushing lor. So paiseh. Haha. But very happy of course. =D Alvin chose the cake.

Then we bidded farewell outside the shopping centre. They left Alvin and I to have sometime alone. It was Amanda's idea and it was really sweet of her. But part of me wanted them to stay with us too. I missed them so much already when we went on seperate ways. Er xin but true. =P

The last hour Alvin and I had together was really great. He told me every little detail and Wen was actually behind it too. Haha. Everyone knew about his plan except me. But I was really happy. I felt so blessed to have wonderful friends and a loving boyfriend.

I reached home and my sister gave me this.

The cards. (Front)

The cards. (Back)

Winnie the pooh is so damn cute. Haha. My sister really killed two birds with one stone. I can see the cutness of it while gambling. Haha.

Then I called off my day. I was really exhausted but damn happy. Haha.

To all of you...
You guys really got me good. I really thought none of my friends were going to celebrate with me. Haha.

Coreen, thanks for your banana. It's really big. And I love it. Haha. You wore even sexier than my office wear so don't say me sexy. Haha. I'm really happy for everything. Thank you.

Eileen, Amanda and Yehying, thanks for the necklace. It's butterfly. Haha. I like it a lot. Very nice of you girls. =) Thank you.

Lynnda, thanks for planning everything and lying to me. Haha. I'm waiting for your present. =x Haha. Just joking. Hee. Thank you.

Alvin, thanks for the necklace and for being the mastermind. I really apperciate what you've done for me. I was fooled by everyone, thanks to you. Haha. I'm such a happy girl. Thank you.

For my whole 18 years, this year is the most memorable one for me. Thank you so much.

By the way, there wasn't any pictures taken during the whole event because I thought no one was celebrating with me so I didn't bring the camera along. Haha.

xxxxx

I took this picture yesterday before going out.


Then I met Alvin in the cab and we headed to East Coast Beach (Park?). We waited for Charles, Ivy and Senior Alvin for ah hour at the Prawn Farm. Anyway, nothing much actually then at night, we had bbq. But it was only the four of us (Alvin and I, Charles and Ivy). It was supposed to be a gathering but it turned out to be... I don't know how should I describe it. =P

After the chalet, we went back to each of our chalet and the rest that happened just happens, so I guess I don't need to say much eh. Haha. We checked out at 10.45 a.m. today. Alvin and I went home and Charles went to work. Whereas Ivy had already went home at 5 a.m..

When I reached home today, I didn't sleep at all. I only took a nap at 3 plus and woke up in 2 hours time to meet Lynnda. And we went shopping at Bugis. I bought some accessories only.

It was only a 5 hours meeting but I enjoyed myself. We had a great time talking to each other. She was really high today. Haha. I wonder what had happened. =x

This is a fucking long post. Haha.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

Happy Birthday to Yunn Miin!!!