



|
♥ Monday, May 15, 2006 ♥ 10:04 PM Loooooong entry. =P On Friday, 12th May, Alvin and I went out after outings with our respective families. We met at Parco Bugis Junction and he did something outside the taxi-stand, while waiting for me, which was damn funny and cute. Haha. Then we went to look around at the restaurants available, trying to come to a decision but we were clueless. Haha. So we 'mi ni mai ni mo'. LOL! And the result was 'Billy Bombers'. It was a great choice after all. I was really full, probably because I helped Alvin ate a part of his main course. Haha. I even helped him finished his drink. -_-" Oh ya, we also ordered appertizer. It was supposed to be shared but I ate more than half of it. Haha. The couple beside our table were amazed. =P After our filling meal, we walked around Parco Bugis Junction and we were going from store to store to find the diamond ring that he had eyed on. He was really sweet. Hee. The sales people were like kept on asking us to go inside the shop to see for more designs but I kept on saying no. So they aimed Alvin. And he said, 'Suit her lor.' Oh my god. *blush* Then we went to Sim Lim Square to buy empty CDs for his mother. After buying it, he saw the mouse that he had always wanted - Razar Diamond Back Mouse. So I bought it for him. He was so happy. So cute lor. Haha. Then we went back to his place after that. And he immediately installed the mouse. Haha. Like a little boy like that. Damn cute! Then we had dinner together and I went home liao. On Saturday, 13th May, Lynnda, Alvin and I woke up late. In fact, I was the latest as Lynnda called to wake me up. Haha. I was damn tired becasue I slept at 2 plus in the morning and my daddy woke me up at 6 a.m. -_-" Anyway, Lynnda and I took a cab down to our work place and it was raining heavily. We reached there at 12.35 p.m. and waited for the rest until 1.35 p.m. I was seriously damn hungry that I can eat a cow. =P Anyway, Alvin arrived about 40 minutes later than us and he was really unhappy. Scary. =x Then after everyone had arrived, we went to Yoshiyona (is it like that spell?) to eat our lunch because there was a treat going on in the office. Alvin and I were the most unhappy ones. Because we don't eat Yoshiyona. We ate until like going to vomit/lao sai anytime soon. Haha. After lunch, it was so disgusting that we went to Cold Storage to find some good food to eat. Haha. Back in office. Closed a sale. =) Then Charles, Ivy, Lynnda, Alvin and I left at 5.30 p.m. and we went to Marina South. We played some arcrade games and for the first time, I thought it was fun and I enjoyed it. Haha. After half an hour of it, we went to eat steamboat cum BBQ. The place was okay just that it was really hot. Haha. After dinner, we went back to playing games again. Haha. Seriously, it was the first time, I spent so much money on these games as I never visit arcrades. Reached home at around 12.15 a.m. and played game with Alvin until 3 a.m.. When I wanted to sleep, this was what I saw.
Wish you all the best in whatever you do and most importantly, wish you and my meifu always lovingly. Hee. They are a very cute couple by the way. Haha. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |