♥ Monday, May 29, 2006 ♥ 11:23 PM
Need some hug here...

Yesterday was great because it was spent with Alvin. We went to watch The Da Vinci Code. And surprisingly my guess was correct before it was shown. Maybe I can crack a code too. =P

Anyway, he was really sweet but I felt damn guilty. He was like so tired and yet because of me, he came out. Heh. Love him so much!

I felt really bored today. Nothing interesting happened. Had a little scolding from boss. *sigh* Sometimes I felt like quitting this job. Can't take it anymore. If I'm really not cut out for this job then just fired me lah. Why still hold onto someone who you dislike so much?

And guess what, I knocked off an hour later than my supposed time. It's really tiring.

For the past few days, I've been having nightmares and last night's was the most unforgettable. I dreamt that I was rape at the alley behind my workplace. *sigh* I really hate my workplace. It's sooooo unsafe and give me the creeps. Now, it's giving me nightmares. =/

*sigh*

If only...