♥ Wednesday, May 03, 2006 ♥ 11:36 PM
Nothing much...

Just couldn't believe it's the start of the month of May already. Oh my god. I've been in *'******* for a month already. Wow. I didn't expect myself to be there for so long. Haha.

1st May, Monday was Labour Day! Which means it was a public holiday. Now that I'm working, having a public holiday is really damn important. Haha.

Alvin was doing a class project somewhere at Esplanade. I took a cab down to meet him. I'm seriously wasting my money like I've a million. Someone must stop me. Haha. Before meeting him, I saw his classmates. Don't like the way they stare at me. Like I'm some kind of creature. =/

Then Alvin and I went to Suntec. He said that for that whole day was going to be my day. I was damn happy when I heard that. He was so sweet. Haha. But in the end, we didn't know what to do. And at that very moment, Charles called and jio us out to fish for prawns at East Coast. Actually I didn't want to because I knew it was going to be hot and maybe boring. But Alvin seemed to be so interested in it so I agree on going.

Indeed he had a great time. A lot of things happened. Quite a fun time. =) After that, we went to eat dinner. I don't know where the hell was that place but it was quite near my working place. Then we waited for cab to go home. While waiting, something very strange happened. It got the two of us worried and scared.

Anyway, reached home at 11.20 p.m. and I totally forgotten that the next day I still had to work. -_-"

2nd May, Yesterday. Went to work as usual. And for the first half of the day, I nearly die. There were so many calls, so many questions and it scared the hell out of me. But after work was the best part. Alvin was waiting for me. Heehee. I simply love that feeling. =) Then we went to see cars before going to work.

It was supposed to be a 3 hours work but we worked for only 1 and a half hours then we went off. Haha. Because Alvin said he was damn stressed and didn't want to continue so we went for 'er ren si jie'. Hee.

Today. Reached my work place at 9.10 a.m. but the door wasn't open. There were already two people waiting outside and surprisingly, they talked to me. Haha. They are not in my company but we share the same place. Complicating? Working life IS complicated. Haha.

Quite a boring day at work today but something that made my day was that my mother and sister came over to accompany me for lunch. =) When I heard that they had reached my place, I immediately went down to look for them. Haha. Was damn high.

Was supposed to go to work today after work but Alvin couldn't make it so I didn't go too. =x On the way home, I asked my mother to go to Shop N Save with me and I bought a lot of stuffs that I'm going to put in office. Haha. My office going to be a mini-mart soon.

Anyway, I recieved a message from Alvin. It was just a simple, normal message but to me, it meant so damn much. And at that very moment, I felt so blessed. Hee.

I was such a fool. I thought too much. But thanks for your directions. I know liao. Wo ming bai le. Heehee. Love you, Cutie.

Before I forget...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON!!!