♥ Tuesday, May 09, 2006 ♥ 10:23 PM
Peh chek arrrrrrr

For the past one hour, I tried to get my MSN to work again but it just fail over and over again. *sigh* Hopeless and helpless. It was very nice of Andrea to tell me what to do and all but it just wouldn't work and I don't know why! =/

Yesterday was just a normal boring day. Went to Starhub after work and was feeling really bored. Alvin didn't go mah. Haha. But at least I've Lynnda with me. But we didn't/couldn't sit together. She was late and the places were limited. Haha. After work, we went home together. Something happened and I wasn't really happy. Lynnda tried to console me but I still xing bu zai yan de. Then when we reached Ang Mo Kio MRT Station, Lynnda met up with two of her Primary School friends.

Went home and everything was all right liao. =) But stupid me, missed his call as I fell asleep already.

This morning I woke up late. I seriously couldn't get out of bed. I was damn tired lor. For the whole day, I kept on falling asleep. When I standing up, I can also fall asleep. That was how tried I am. Haha. But for a few times, his messages made me so happy that I'm wide awake. *blush*

Actually I need to work at Starhub today after work, but I cannot tahan so went back home instead. But I'm so guilty. Because I didn't inform Lynnda that I wasn't working until when she sms-ed me and told me she was on her way already. I'm sorry, girl. I really feel so bad. *sigh*

Anyway, from my workplace to my home, it was raining all the way. I had an umbrella with me but both my sides and legs were wet. It was raining very heavily and the wind was strong. In fact, it was kind of scary. Haha.