♥ Wednesday, May 24, 2006 ♥ 9:24 PM
Silly me

Yesterday was a great day beacuse Alvin went over to my work place after his school. Hee. I was so bored until he came. Haha. Damn happy. We went to Paro Bugis Junction's Food Junction to eat dinner. I ate the mixed vegetables (?) those which you have a plate of rice then you can choose whatever you want to go with it. Haha. And guess what, it costs $4.70?! Fuck? It's just a plate of rice with vegetables, mushrooms and hotdogs. And it's more than $4 leh. Wa kao. I was like asking the woman how come so expensive and she just pointed to the board behind her and went into the kitchen. She left me stunned just at there. I didn't argue or kick a big fuss because I was fucking hungry and tired. Well, I just treat it as a charity lor.

Anyway, after our dinner, we went to Sim Lim Square. He wanted to buy a monitor as his monitor had jus died on him the night before. We eyed on one which was quite good and best of all, it was cheap but he didn't buy as I remembered that there was an extra monitor at my place. Haha. So we went to walk walk for awhile before taking a cab back to my place. Then while waiting for a cab, he was so kind-hearted. He did something that I think no other guys will ever do. Hee. Love him damn much. After we reached our place, he took the monitor and he went home immediately to fix it. Hee. Something happened in between and somehow I just find it a very sweet moment. =)

That monitor that Alvin took from my place, died on me but it worked on him. Stupid de. Damn biased. =P Haha. Anyway, hearing that he can use it and that he was very happy, made me very very very happy too. Hee.

This morning was great. My daddy was super sweet. He shown me something and even though it didn't helped much for me. I can see the effort lor. At least he cares. Hee. I felt so happy.

At work I was really bored and was looking forward to my knock off time but at 4 plus, Alvin called me and we didn't meet in the end. Seriously speaking, I was quite upset lor. I didn't even have the mood to do my work for the last two and a half hours. =/ But the messages that he sent me and the conversations we talked when I was walking to the MRT station and when I was walking home, made me felt so much better. Once again, he made me feel so xin fu. Hee.