♥ Sunday, May 21, 2006 ♥ 1:51 AM
So real

I went to his place yesterday. And he was really great. Haha. But silly him, thought otherwise. =P Anyway, the singtel person came at 2 plus to fix/upgrade his computer/broadband. He was cooking our lunch half way when the person came. Haha. So I was left to continue but he insisted on doing it. It was really sweet of him but it was cooked too long already so it doesn't taste that good. Haha. I ate it all anyway. =) And he thought I was unhappy. Haha. I was just damn hungry lah. Why would I be angry with him!? Haha.

Then after lunch and after the singtel person had left, we went to use the connection to test and all that. About an hour or two, his parents came back and bought chicken rice. Alvin and I were really full but there were two boxes of chicken rice for us and we can't waste it so we ate it. I only ate like half of it or even less. Then both of us, went to lao sai right after we eaten the chicken rice. -_-"

After that, his family and I went to the indoor stadium. The 3 of us (Alvin, Andrea and I) were feeling damn bored as there wasn't much for us to look forward to. Haha.

The beginning was the appearance of Taufik Batisah. Great performance and he was quite cute lah. Haha. Then some introduction of the company? I think. Haha. And then some segments. Blah blah blah. Then out came Dong Fang Bi Li. OH MY GOD?! His hair was... oh my god. And he's really gay. I mean the performance, the movements, well, everything. =P Then the last was 5566. Heard that they were going to perform like 8 songs but at the 3rd song, we left the place. FINALLY sia! Andrea was already falling asleep and Alvin and I were like fidgeting the whole time. The three of us really regretted going for this thing. Haha. But too bad lah, nobody interested in the tickets. =/

Reached his place liao and he got the approval of the car from his parents. HE CAN DRIVE ME HOME!!! Haha. Alvin and I were fucking happy about it. Hee. Love it when he drives. *drool* Haha. He was really sweet too. He not only drove me to my place, he even sent me back to my house. Heehee.

And now... I miss him so damn much! It was only like 3 hours since we last seen each other but it seemed like 3 days?! Haha. Damn. I must be out of my mind.