



|
♥ Monday, May 22, 2006 ♥ 10:25 PM Taking it a step by a step Yesterday was totally a strange day. Good and bad just clashes together. =/ But overall, I guess it was my fault. I was such a fool. Don't know what the fucking hell I was thinking. *sigh* Alvin was really sweet. He cooked dinner last night for me. He sent me home. He's the best guy on earth. But I was so stupid to do what I had done. If I can live yesterday all over again, I'll. And I'll make it the best for him. Hate myself. Today I went to work as normal but during work time, I was seriously unhappy and du lan. Sometimes I feel like I being in the office is as good as I'm not in the office. Shit lor. I really hate office work. Give me some excitement please. And definitely not excitement from those two crazy bitches always screaming their heads off for nothing. Talk also need to scream and shout? I really wonder what 'whisper' means to them. BUAY TA HAN ar!!! For the whole day, the only thing that made me happy and laugh was him. Hee. After I knocked off and went to Parco Bugis Junction, he called me. And seriously, I was really grateful and happy to recieve his call. In fact, I was shocked that he called me. Hee. For that person who I just chatted with on MSN. I realised there's a change in you. You no longer talk the way you used to talk to me. It's quite sad you know. Especially when you began to be insensitive and your attitude is so 'bo chap'. If by going different routes in life made the change in you. I guess that's really scary. We used to talk a lot and almost about everything and anything but now... it's no longer the same. *sigh* I don't want to lose a friend just like that. Just because I'm of a different rank than what you are now? =/ I learned some things through the hard way and it hurts real bad. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |