♥ Thursday, June 15, 2006 ♥ 10:25 PM
Alert!!!

Very very very special day today!!!

Hee.

Fucking Happy 3 Year and 6 Months Anniversary to us.

Haha. So happy. Before I get too into it, let me talk about Tuesday, 13 June.

Two days ago, most of the time my boss and I weren't in the office. She was like bringing me to places to meet clients. I still feel scared and nervous even though they wasn't really that bad. She even told me that she didn't understand why I was so scared when they treated me quite well. Haha. I also don't know. I guess I'm just... weird? Anyway, it was quite a great feeling to be outside of the office for some period of time. Very refreshing but I hate it when the reason to be out of office is to meet clients. Because I'll just over react and feel scare for nothing. =P

Anyway, out last destination was at Simei and right after the meeting, she drove me to the nearest MRT station and it was only 5.45 p.m.. Wow. Early lor. Damn shuang. But it was like so far from my house... so in the end when I reached home, it makes no different at all. Haha.

Yesterday, I was really bored at work. So bored that I can even do this in the office!!!




Haha. I took photo of myself. LOL!!!

6 o' clock liao, finally knock off! Alvin came to meet me after work and we went to Parco Bugis Junction to have our dinner. He wanted to eat some Thai food but then he told me that it was my day so I need to choose instead of him. Hee. But I told him that make it that day to be his day and my day to be the next day which is our anniversary. He was damn cute. He couldn't meet me on the 15th therefore he celebrated it earlier by one day. I was quite surprised to know that he remembered. Haha. But thinking back, I think it was quite expected de lah just that at that moment, I didn't thought so much. Hee.

I told him that my choice was obvious and that he should know. I didn't tell him the answer and he didn't ask me, he just bought me to Billy Bombers. =) We ate a four course meal and it wasn't the set meal. So fucking expensive but it was nice. So it's worth it lah. I think. Haha. But something unpleasant happened. During our main course, he told me that there was a cockroach beside me. Oh my god!!! It was only a baby cockroach but still EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW! I told Alvin that Billy Bombers at Bugis will be blacklisted by me liao. Anyway, he asked a waiter to catch the cockroach and because of that fucking disgusting cockroach, we get to have complimentary drinks. Haha. Maybe they should say everything is on the house because having a cockroach in there obviously means that the place is fucking dirty lor. I shouldn't complain. At least they did do something. Service = A? I'm not that heartless. =P

After dinner, we walk and walk and walk to North Brigde Road. Took a rest there to chat a little and that was when I saw Jade Seah. For those who don't know her, (well, not like I knew her anyway), here's a picture of her.



She was really pretty. I still remembered when my family and I were watching the Miss Singapore 2006, we thought that she will confirm win it but so disappointing. It wasn't her. =P

Then after that, guess who we saw?! Our ex-supervisor, Charles! Haha. Then we chatted. His girlfriend, Ivy came down shortly after that and the four of us chatted for about 10 minutes. Then we went on seperated ways. Alvin and I took a cab together. Great day with great companion. Hee.

Hmmm... Nothing much happen today. Just that it's a very special day! LOL!!!