♥ Sunday, June 04, 2006 ♥ 11:55 PM
BEA utiful~

I'm sooooo happy. =P

After I knock off at 6.15 p.m. on Friday, 2nd June, I went to Bishan Junction 8 to meet my mom. She needed a white shirt desprately and asked me to accompany her. I took her to G2000, U2 and Esprit but all wasn't to her liking. The last place on my mind was Seiyu. And guess what, she found her perfect white shirt at Seiyu. Oh my god. Haha. But seriously speaking, it was not bad lah. At least it wasn't something that she picked that will make me scream my head off at. Haha. Anyway, while she was in the changing room, I got myself quite a few stuffs at a particlar department which made me very happy. =)

Then as we were leaving Bishan Junction 8, a skirt caught my attention so I went to try it and it was not bad so I bought it. Great! Another shou huo. Haha. Then I went home while my mom went to meet her friend. Back at Ang Mo Kio and I saw my primary school friend, Sharon at the bus stop! I was damn happy. Thinking back, I felt like I had talked a lot. =x Haha.

Yesterday, my sister and I went to see doctor. It was damn packed. Scary. Haha. We spent like 2 hours there. Then after that, she went home and I took a bus to Tampiness. Half way through, it reached Alvin's place and he very bad lor. He lied to me that he have not reach his bus stop and said that he cant make it to the bus that I was on. Haha. In the end I saw him at the bus stop already. Haha. Then we went to Tampiness to repair his father's handphone. After that, we went to buy some stuffs for the later part of our day, then we went to KFC to have our 'tea' time. Haha. We went back to his place after eating.

Then we played Xbox for about 30 minutes and then we left the house together with his father to meet his mother. We went to eat fish head steamboat at Tampiness. It was quite er xin. Not nice at all. Only the soup and rice can make it. Haha. So I was like eating rice with soup only. Then after dinner, we went back and played Xbox again. At 10 plus, I left his place and went home.

Met up with him at Ang Mo Kio today. He took a cab from his place down to my place. Hee. How sweet. Then we went to Suntec Convection Center for the PC Show. It was damn packed lor. Both Alvin and I hate crowded places and we were like quite du lan for the whole time. Well, maybe it applies more to me ba. Haha. Anyway, he bought a monitor and I bought a thumbdrive. Then we went to the Food Junction at Suntec City Mall to have my lunch. I actually didn't even have a chance to eat but luckily his mom was still sleeping so I had a little time to spare. Hee. After my late lunch, we sat around and talked cock a little. His mom haven't wake up. -_-" We went to The Star Factory to play some games. Haha. He knows what I was thinking about. =P After that, we went to a shop and when we were leaving the shop, the alaram sounded when I walked through it. So I went back to the counter but the person told me that it was okay. But it was so embarrassing lor. It wasn't okay to me. Haha! Then finally his mom was awake and she and his father was on their way to pick us up. Well, more like picking Alvin up. =P

After that, we went to don't know where to eat fish head steamboat. Haha. Again. Same dish but different location. And it was definitely better than the yesterday one. After dinner, we went back and he set his monitor up. Then he drove me back! Hee. Fucking happy. =)

Damn. It's a Monday tomorrow. 5 more days to weekend. *sigh* It's going to be a looooooong week again. I hate Mondays...