



|
♥ Sunday, June 25, 2006 ♥ 10:55 PM I hate that bitch I wanted to update on a lot of stuffs on Friday, 23rd June but I was sick and now I can't remember much on what I wanted to write about. -_-" Early Friday morning, I was fine and healthy but when I got to the office and just a minute later, I started sneezing. The sneezing wouldn't stop after that. =( She even brought me outside to meet clients. Went outside of the office, weather was hot. Got into her car, temperature was cold. Got out of the car, hot again. Went into the offices, it was cold. And then the cycle repeated again and again for like 6 or 7 times? It's not doing any good for my flu lor. So of course, down came my fever. And it was toturing when I was on my way home. I thought I would die before I reached home. Anyway, that woman didn't even let me off on time, I left that fucking office at like 6.45 p.m. instead. Fuck her. And guess what the very next day which was a Saturday, I still need to work. Great. And now I'm a machine. I went to see the doctor before going to work. My temperature was 38.7. I have flu, fever, sore throat and cough. It was that worse. But obviously some bitch has no heart. I went to two events in one day. Can die. Hot, cold, hot, cold, hot, cold again and again. -_-" Anyway, something unpleasant happened. Felt really sad that it had happened but good thing was that it happened peacefully. I also happened to know that that woman isn't the most well-liked person in the whole world. Can you imagine a person working for her only for 2 weeks, could see her true colours so clearly?! That woman really is scary. Today I also need to work. Abusing human rights. I worked for one whole week without any rest and worst thing was that, I was damn sick. Half dead already. =/ Anyway, she was really clever, I reached the venue for about an hour and after that she told me to go home and rest so that I can go to work the next day. She using me for all her might. Digusting woman. I was supposed to be on MC lor but she doesn't approve. Bitch. She think I'm what sia. Immortal? Half day rest jiu no sick ar? If so easy then what are doctors for? No wonder no body's working for her already. Pity her. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |