



|
♥ Tuesday, June 06, 2006 ♥ 11:58 PM Just a short update... =) Yesterday was a... Monday. Which leads to Mondays Blues. Haha. I only had like 4 hours of sleep the night before. And I'm fucking tired the whole day. The funny thing was that, I don't know why the hell I slept so late at 2 a.m.. Haha. I think because of talking to my darling? Can't get enough of him. Hee. Anyway, I had a great time chatting with a bunch of cool people yesterday at MSN. I was like talking to 7 or 8 people at a time. I was so happy. Well, catching up with them was really great. I miss all of them so much! Today is Kairong's Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAIRONG!!! Almost 3/4 of day today, Wen wasn't around because she was on medical leave but she came back to settle some stuffs. Then after work, I went to meet Alvin at Tampiness. We went to collect his father's handphone, then he went to buy a new handphone for himself. Actually we wanted to buy a new handphone together but there were some miscommunication and so, I can't buy it. =/ Anyway, after that, we went to have our dinner and he was really sweet. Just a plate of chicken rice yet he can make it so delicious by adding extra dishes. Hee. Then we took a bus back home. He couldn't get his hands off his new handphone. Haha. So cute! =P After he got off the bus, I slept all the way. Damn tired. Then after I reached home, I couldn't stop talking. I talked to my father, my sister and my cats. Then my mother came back and I started to talk to her. Haha. But I felt good talking to them. =) |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |