♥ Thursday, June 01, 2006 ♥ 11:02 PM
Kiss my ass

It was supposed to be a so-so day but after I came back from my lunch, my stupid thumbdrive gone crazy and 80% of my stuffs were gone. Fuck. 2 months of work all gone. Lousy thing will produce lousy results. I'm going to buy my very own thumbdrive. At least I trust my taste and if anything were to happen (touch wood!) I can blame no one but me. Well, I do have some responsibilities huh but what about you?! Only know how to push blame to me. Chee bai. I repeated how many fucking times. Trying my best to explain but you only listen to yourself. Guess what, not everytime you are right de lor. Ta ma de.

ARRGH!

Then this morning, I tripped on a wire and it happened to be my house's phone wire and the stupid phone dropped on the floor. Then spoilt lor. Kan na sai. Father made it like it was my fault. Like as if I purposely made it spoilt, like for what leh?! I already said I'll buy one to replace lor. *sigh* I buy 10 of it lah. Happy?!

Peh chek. Peh chek. Peh chek.

Anyway, there are still quite a few things that made me happy lah. I can't be easily upset by these stupid stuffs.

Early in the morning while I was on my way to work, I saw... LYNNDA!!! So damn happy lor. I remembered that last night I was thinking on how much I miss Lynnda and Coreen then this morning I saw her. Wow. That was fast eh. Haha. Then later in the morning, Coreen also replied my message and was damn glad that we'll be meeting up again. Hee. Damn high. =)

Lastly... photos, photos and more photos.

Well, actually there's only 5 of it lah. =P


'DON'T DISTURB ME, CAN?!'


Close up of Mimi. Lol.

This picture below is rather blurry but nevertheless, it's damn cute! Hee.


Another view of Miki. CUTE!


Baby hammie sleeping soundly. Totally-out-of-this-world cute! Haha!


All right. Time for bed already. =)

i miss him