♥ Wednesday, June 28, 2006 ♥ 11:07 PM
Stupid flu bug...

After a whole day rest at home on Monday, 26 June, I seriously didn't wish to go back to work yesterday. I woke up very unwillingly. I don't mind sleeping my day away. Haha. And when I was at work, I do things like half dead like that. I really don't have the mood. =x Anyway, I was still feeling sick even though I rested a day at home. Bo bian right. Once sick must immediately take a rest but I worked like shit so of course it's harder to recover lor. =P

Last night went to a special occassion. Hmmm... don't know what to say but just feel a little upset somehow. =/ Reached home and Alvin called me. He told me something which he felt creepy but I thought otherwise. Haha.

I'm still coughing today with on-off flu. *sigh* When will these sickness ever go?! And my head hurts a lot. I hate doing those forms for her. It's killing my brain cells.

Later in the day, I recieved a good news from my darling. We will be meeting after I knock off! Haha. So happy lor. When it was 5.50 p.m., I was like doing things in a very fast speed. Haha. I think she know I was rushing for time and she like hint me to do something for her but I really don't have time so off I go... to meet Alvin! Hee. We went to Sakae Sushi for dinner. He choose de. Haha. Yeah. Sushi lor. Haha. But never mind. All the sake for him. =)

After dinner, we went to arcade because he wanted to win a soft toy (Stitch) for me. Spent over 60 over dollars. And we got Stitch and Elmo. Haha. Actually both were supposed to be mine but he was so cute lor - acted like a little boy. He wanted Stitch so I let him take it home. Haha. At least I have an Elmo! It's head can move somemore. Haha. But I like Stitch too. >.<

Anyway, I was really happy today. Quite a short period of time but I was really happy. Haha.

I'm now typing as fast I can because I want to go to bed already. Buay ta han lah. My headache seems to be getting worse. I'll update more again. I've a lot of crap to write about. Haha.