♥ Monday, July 17, 2006 ♥ 10:51 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Three days ago, Friday, 14 July, I knock off at 6.50 p.m. because was doing some last minute stuffs. Those stuffs were given to me at 5.45 p.m. and my supposed knock off time is at 6 p.m. =( But luckily, those were stuffs that I quite enjoy to do lah so it was done quite quickly. Haha. Anyway, after knocking off at 6.50 p.m., I met my mother at Bugis MRT Station and we went to Marina Square to do some shopping!

Bought a couple of stuffs only. We spent most of the time eating and talking at Burger King. Haha. Like we can't talk at home sia. =P We shopped until most shops closed already then we took a bus back to Ang Mo Kio. And guess who I saw at the bus stop when we alighted at Ang Mo Kio... I saw COREEN!!! I was like a crazy girl lor. So damn 'high' to see her. Haha. It had been such a long time since I last seen her and seeing her three days ago really was one of the best thing. =)

Two days ago, Saturday, 15 July was our 3 year and 7 month anniversary. Hee. Happy 3 year 7 month anniversary to us! Hee.

My day started off with shopping with my mom and sister at Bishan Junction 8. Bought quite a few stuffs from there surprisingly. And I bought a pendant from Citigems for my mom. It was a Mother's Day present. At that time, both of us were very busy so it was delayed until now. Haha. It was quite a short shopping trip. Only 6 hours. We reached home around 7 plus.

After changing, I met Lynnda at my house void deck and we played badminton! Haha. It had been such a long time since I played badminton and I serioulsy missed it. And since the court was empty, I decided to jio Lynnda to play with me. =) I wanted to play for 2 hours but Lynnda shortened it to one hour. Well, better than nothing right. But instead, we played for 30 minutes only. Haha. We spent the next 1 to 2 hours chatting. >.<


The picutre may means nothing but I think it's kind of interesting. Haha. =P

At 9 plus 10, we went back home. Was simply just slacking and wasting my time when this show appeared on Channel 5. It was 'American's Sweethearts'. Quite a nice show. Then half way through the show, I received a call from Alvin and well, something happened and then it was a long story. So anyway, I was outside, a few blocks from my place and I saw this cute little white cat. It had just woke up and was stretching. How cute...




And the photo below is the best of all that I took of this cute cat. Love the eyes.

Chio! =)

Yesterday was a great day because Alvin and I met! Since he had work on our anniversary, we celebrated it yesterday instead. =) And also, it was Yvonne's Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YVONNE!


First stop, Alvin and I went to Century Square's Nokia Care to collect my headset while he sent his phone to servicing. We bought the same phone and the same phone gives stupid problems. After that, we went for some special moments. Haha. Our celebration. =P Then we took a cab to Suntec City Mall. We wanted to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 but the seats left were front rows. -_-" Even Superman Returns was the same. So we decided to walk over to Marina Square for a heavy dinner. We had dinner at Seoul Garden. Was really filling. Haha.

After dinner, we took a cab to his grandma's place to visit her. She was really cute. Haha. I wish she was my real grandmother. *sigh* How I wish my grandma is just like her... =/ After about 30 minutes, we left the place and I took a cab home.

Went to meet a client today at 11 a.m. It was a great one. So happy lor. But a couple of bad incidents happened. It rained heavily when I left the meeting place and I was drenched. Sianz. I still have 7 more hours to go and I have to stay in my wet clothes. I was really in a dull mood. Luckily I knocked off at 6 p.m., and I took a cab home. I just can't wait to get into clean and fresh clothes.

Back home at 6.20 p.m.! So damn early. So shiok. Haha.

And now, it's bed time! I'll upload some pictures of the cutest cat in the whole world in the next entry. =)

Lastly... I want to wish Herwan a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!