♥ Saturday, July 29, 2006 ♥ 10:33 PM
It's the weekend!!!
First thing first... Pictures!
Cute? My very own pillow sew by my mom!

OH MY GOD!!! It's Winnie The Pooh! Haha.

I'm so crazy. =P
Anyway, yesterday was Friday! Woohoo! Haha. Early in the morning, the stupid office wasn't open again, so I waited outside. Then Jun Wen came. And something damn funny happened lah. Haha. Anyway, it was his last day and he gave me a farewell gift. And I was thinking, 'Shouldn't I be giving him a gift instead?'. =x Then Xiao Ling came and she kept on thinking that I'm working the same stuffs as her. Haha. And I kept on telling her that we are from different company but she just don't get it. Bo wey gong sia. And then Jun Wen told Xiao Ling that I hide in another office because I zi bi. Oh My God. Haha. Then Zaina came and so was the other boss.
And my work started from there. It was really a busy day yesterday. Running up and down and all over Singapore. Haha. But it is a lot better than stucking in the office whole day long. =P
After work, I went to Seiyu to buy some stuffs but sadly the stuffs that I wanted to buy, was no longer on sales. Then I decided to take a bus which journey was seriously fucking long. But it was okay lah since 3/4 of the time I was sleeping. Haha.
Reached home and then went out again to meet Lynnda! Actually we were supposed to study but my head was already going to explode so I dismissed it. I told her I just want to meet her to talk and relax. Haha. And I think I made a good choice. It was really great talking to her. =)
Today, I took a cab to Upper Bukit Timah Road and reached there at 10 a.m. Asshole de lor. Reached there so early and my guys only reached there at around 10.30, 10.45. -_-" Anyway, something stupid happened and I don't know why the fuck that guy said what he said. He's just making a fool out of himself because whatever he commented was damn obvious and I don't know why the hell he want to make that remark. STUPID!!!
I left the place at 12 p.m. THANK GOD! And then I went to see the doctor. Then I went back home. I reached home around 3 I think. Earliest time I ever reach home. Haha. And I spent the rest of the day, thinking almost about nothing and just slacking and relaxing. That was when I realised, it had been a long long long time since I really spent some time to myself. Hee. I love this kind of life.