



|
♥ Thursday, July 06, 2006 ♥ 11:04 PM Jam-packed Track back to 1 July, Saturday. I went to work at Simei and my mother and sister went there with me too. But they went to East Point instead while I go do my stuffs lah. Haha. When we reached Simei, it was still early for me to go to work so we buy some bread to eat and we saw this really cute big dog. It was really BIG! ![]() The photo above isn't that obvious that it's a BIG dog but look at the photo below. WOW! BIG DOG. Lol. ![]() After that, it was work time. There were a few delays here and there and by the time my job was done, it was already 8 p.m.. -_-" I went back to East Point to look for my mom and sister and they were already eating dinner at Burger King. Haha. After eating my share, it was too late too go to anywhere else so we went to the Pet Safari. Had a great time there because there were so many cute animals in there! Sunday, 2 July. Went to his place to meet up with him. Actually we were supposed to go out but everyone was like so tired so we stayed at his place. And in the end, I spent my time sleeping. =P He drove me home after that. Damn happy. Hee. Monday, 3 July. I met up with Lynnda after I knock off from work. I accompained her to take her pay then we chatted a little with some of our supervisors there and realised how scary the company had became. Thinking back, it seriously give me the creeps. Haha. Anyway, after that, we went back home and I was very tired but I promised Lynnda something. Haha. After dinner, I went to meet Lynnda again and we studied together. Oh my god. I studied. Lol. She was really good. Encouraging me and stuff. =) Two days ago was 4 July. Lol. Anyway, I had a little time so I took a picture before I went for work. ![]() I stayed in the office until 7.30 p.m. that day and then rushed off for a meeting which starts at 8 p.m.. And I was like bringing a big, heavy laptop and one big file. Damn tiring. Anyway, the taxi driver tried to be funny sia. But still, he managed to drive me there on time. Haha. Stupid uncle. Anyway, the meeting sucks lah. I screwed up everything. I'm like a bloody fool there. I'm so disappointed with myself. Even though there was only like 3 people but it really scares me. One of them was giving me a very very very hard time. Feel like giving him one tight slap. The other two were better as compared to the first one. They did encourage me a little but that one just keep on putting me down. Very xin ku ar! That one hour of meeting was like a toture to me. Can die. Once I reached home which was like 9.30 p.m., I called Alvin and complained to him. And when I was done with him, I complained to my mom and sister. *sigh* It wasn't enough, seriously. Arrgh! Anyway, that night, my dad was really cute. Heh. There are just some little things that can make one smile. So happy. =) I took a cab to work yesterday morning, and I really am loving it. No need to squeeze with irritating assholes. No need to rush. No need to stand. No need to walk a long distance. No need to worry. So shoik lor. But I have my reason for taking a cab. The laptop was damn heavy and bulky and the file was really big too. Haha. So bo bian right? =P Anyway, if I ever have the chance again, that is when I have extra cash and I overslept (touch wood!), then I'll take a cab again. I'm missing the feeling already. Haha. I was already very exhausted for carrying two heavy stuffs and yet I couldn't rest. Yesterday was a loooong and tiring day again. Damn busy. Felt like I'm half dead already. Heh. Anyway, she and I talked for an hour and 15 minutes. I realised she wasn't a bad woman after all but there are some things not very good too. =x Haha. She used to be a 100% bad person but now a 65% bad person? Haha. A very big drop huh. I very good liao hor. LOL! Reached home and I managed to use the computer for like 15 minutes. Pathetic right? Haha. I didn't have the time. =/ I used it for 15 minutes only because I was damn tired. Used for awhile then I went to sleep liao. But I had a hard time waking up this morning. Because it was RAINING!!! The best weather to sleep and stay in bed till the sun shines again. But sadly... I still need to drag my ass out of bed and go to work. *sigh* The great thing about today was that it wasn't as packed as the past 3 days. =) I even had the time to study a little in the office. Haha. I studied again! =P And I left the office at 6.05 p.m.. Shiok! No more going home late liao. Haha. And when I reached home, it was only 7.15 p.m.. I hardly reaches home that early and seriously it feels good. I miss my freedom! And now, I need my sleep. Haha. Fucking no life. Oh ya, before I forgets again. The photo of the cute fat cat that I saw in the market. Haha. ![]() The ears very funny but I guess that's what make it even cuter! =P |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |