♥ Thursday, July 13, 2006 ♥ 10:35 PM
Let it flow

Such a fool of me to be upset on last Sunday, 9 July because at 3.15 p.m., Alvin called me and asked to meet. Hee. So damn happy lor. We went to Tampiness to buy handphone charger. And something great happened and I even saw that poster! It's kind of a long and complicating story so I won't go into it. All I can say was that I can't believe that Auntie know me! Somehow I felt happy about it. Haha.

After buying the charger, we went back to his place for dinner. Then another wonderful thing happened. Haha. It's unbelieveable that it finally happened but yeah, it did. =P

Two days ago (Tuesday, 11 July), I knock off at 7.05 p.m. because I spent the one hour and five minutes waiting for a client to pass me the documents. -_-" At first, the appointed time was at 2 then change to 3 and then 6. *pengz* And in the end it was at 7 p.m. After taking the documents and putting it back in office, I rushed out of the office and towards the MRT station. Haha. Very dramatic sia. =P

Anyway, on my way to the MRT station, something happened. *blush* Haha. A group of Malay guys called me 'Mei Nu'. Wahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! They were trying to catch my attention for the whole time but I act blur. Very shy mah. Lol.

Er hem. Lol. I reached Tampines at 7.35 p.m. and rushed like a mad girl to Nokia Care. I reached there at 7.50 p.m. Luckily the counter haven't close. If not I wouldn't be able to get back my phone liao. Anyway, when I reached there, there were 3 people making a scene, of course not at the same time lah but it was kind of scary as there were a lot of shouting going on.

Waited for an hour and finally got back my phone. Up till now, there isn't any problem so hope it stays good for long. Haha. After leaving Century Square, I was considering on to take cab or take a bus. In the end, the stupid bus stopped in front of me, so I took it. And half way through the journey, I seriously hate myself on making this stupid decision. I reached home around 10 and I was very very very tired. If only I took a cab... =P

So... I decided to take a cab back home yesterday. Haha. To make it up. Well, ok, that's just an excuse. Haha. Damn shuang lor. Simply love the feeling. =) And guess what, I reached home at 6.25 p.m. lor. So freaking early! So goooood. Haha.

After watching Singapore Idol, I went to meet Lynnda to study. But guess what, we spent the time talking. Haha. Both of us were actually telling each other to study but in the end, it just so happened that we had something to tell each other. Heh. Even though we didn't study, I enjoyed talking to her a lot.

Today is a boring day. I could have spend the time sleeping but I was rotting in the office. -_-" Oh ya, those bitches outside my office really sucks like hell. They stinks too. =P Feel so good to say that out. Lol!