♥ Monday, July 31, 2006 ♥ 10:23 PM
Life's full of colours~

Half of the day of yesterday, I nearly rot at home. I thought I really going to die sia. But my guardian angel came on time at 4.30 p.m. Lol. He drove to my place and wanted to give me a surprise but my sixth sense too strong liao. He haven't reached my storey, I already called him and he bo bian so he told me he just reached outside my house. Haha. So cute. Then he wait for me to get change and he drove me back to his place to take vochers.

Sad thing is that when we went back to his place, he needed to give back the car to his parents but never mind, he told me something and it was a good thing afterall. Haha. Oh ya, one thing before I carry on. I HATE HIS ******. ARRRRGHHH!!! WHY THE HELL MUST SHE ALWAYS GIVE ME THAT BLOODY FACE!?

Er hem. Anyway, we took a cab to Parco Bugis Junction and first stop was to Top Shop. The shirt that Alvin wanted to buy ran out of stock liao. =/ So sad. *sigh* Then we went to look at watches. He aimed at a watch that costs a thousand plus. Very nice. =) Then we went to Billy Bombers to have our dinner. When we were lead to our seats, I realised that I was supposed to blacklist Parco's Billy Bombers. Heh. Anyway, he was really sweet lah. Haha. We ordered quite a lot of stuffs and in the end, we couldn't finish it. Haha. And something bad just have to happened at there, Alvin's steak had this weird feel and it was so bad that it need to be changed. -_-"

Parco Bugis Junction's Billy Bombers - BLACKLISTED.

Haha. Then a lot more great things happened. So fucking happy. Haha. Love him lots. After that, we took a cab home. Slept around 1 plus, talked to him for like 45 minutes? Haha. So happy.

That's why, I had a hard time waking up today. If only I was schooling, then I can easily just dismissed it. Haha. But no matter I need to go to work today, because it was my pay day!!! I was so damn happy when I see the amount stated. Nearly fainted lor. I was soooo happy that right after I knock off, I quickly bank in the cheque. Hee. More shopping trips coming up this weekend!

All those meetings didn't went down the drain afterall. It went into my pocket! Haha. Can't wait to take up more projects!!!