♥ Sunday, July 23, 2006 ♥ 12:48 PM
Smile like you have never smile before

Before I forgets, here are the photos of the world's cutest cat!



This photo above is the best. It simply shows how fucking cute Miki is. Lol.
And here's his cute little fat paw.


Hee.

Tracking back to Tuesday, 18 July, at around 9 plus, I went to study with Lynnda. Did a few questions and we spent quite some time chatting. Haha. Felt really happy. She was really cute. Haha. Anyway, I can't remember what happened on Wednesday and Thursday so I'll just skip it. No more long, grandmother stories. Haha.

Two days ago, Friday, 21 July, I knocked off at 6 p.m. sharp and went to Parco Bugis Junction to wait for him while he settle his stuffs. Waited for almost an hour. To be specific, I waited 55 minutes. Can die lor. And all this while, I was standing. My legs never break.

A GUY CAN NEVER EVER LET A GIRL WAITS!

But of course, a girl cannot let a guy waits too long lah. At most also 15 minutes? Haha.

Back to topic... then after meeting him, we went to Siam Kitchen for dinner. It was very packed and noisy. Unlike the very first time we went there, we were the only ones there at that time. Haha. After dinner, we went to all the shops in Parco Bugis Junction to look for a watch for him. But none was nice. Well, not all lah because the nicest one that both of us like, cost $4,000. Haha. So in the end we didn't buy any. It was already 10 plus by then and we took a cab home. =)

Woke up very early yesterday morning at 8 a.m. Haha. Because I need to visit the doctor. Even though I woke up so early, I left home at only 10. Haha. I kept on delaying and it pissed my mother off. =x We reached the clinic at around 11 and needed to wait for another hour and a half. My mother was like giving me those look like as if telling me that it was all my fault. Haha. So funny. =P While waiting, we went for lunch and by the time we went back, it was soon my turn. After that, we went to Far East Plaza to shop around. Once again, nothing caught my eyes and I left the place empty handed. I did buy a couple of stuffs but those were just some stupid things that I bought because I just need to spend some money. Haha.

Then we went to Takashimaya. And after searching for like an hour or even more, my mother finally found a bag that she really loves. Haha. Then she went home and I went to meet Alvin. After meeting, we went to buy stuffs that we needed to cook for dinner.

After dinner, I went home. Haha. Simple as that but in between, whatever that had happened, was really great. Had a really heavy dinner. =)

Here's a picture that I got it from cuteoverload.com. Somehow it just means so much to me in this picture. Haha. And it's really sweet. Lovely. Hee.