



|
♥ Monday, August 28, 2006 ♥ 9:57 PM All the way... Wow. This is going to be a loooooong entry. A lot of things to write. Haha. But come to think of it, I think quite little lah since most of it I have already forgotten. I really need to do something with my memory. =P Took these photos on Thursday, 24 August. My sister put the baby hammie on Mimi. Haha. Look at just how small the hammie is! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- If it's still hard to imagine how small the hammie is. Then check out this picture where the it is right beside a ruler. Haha. 4 cm!!! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Just thought this picture was cute so decided to post it too. =) ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Then on Friday, 25 August. I went for a set up at Old Tampiness Road. Damn tiring. Need to move heavy stuffs around but luckily the guys were helpful but not for long. =P As they need to rush to another place. Anyway, nothing much for that day. Only when I knocked off, I felt kind of sad. Because my stupid boy actually said wanted to meet me after work but in the end he spent the time hanging out with his friends. Reached home and was using the computer. Then my sister called me and told me that there was a little kitten at our house void deck so of course I went to take a look lor but I didn't take any photos. Haha. I was busy playing with it instead. =) We carried it home and when we went back home... Alvin was at my place!!! *blush* He actually gave me a surprise! Haha. At first I thought he asked my sister to ask me to go down but it was all a coincidence. Was so damn happy. I changed then we went out for supper. =) Hee. It was work day on Saturday, 26 August. -_-" One of the weekend gone. =( Anyway, went to the office first before going to my event. Left the office and boss sent me to the event's location. =) No need spend money on transportation. Hee. During the ride, boss told me quite a lot of things and also asked me on a few stuffs. *sigh* Had mixed feelings. Even though she wasn't unhappy with me, I just felt upset with the person she mentioned. At 2 p.m., my event started and everything went on quite smoothly till 4.30 p.m. Hee. There were some very funny things that happened but I think I'll take forever if I want to get into details about it. After the event, I went home to bath and change then went to Loyang Point to look for Alvin. He was so sweet. He bought bread. Haha. Then he drove me to Old Tampiness Road where he working at. Haha. It was quite boring so we spent the time talking. Then finally it ended at 9 plus 10. Alvin drove home to pass the car to his parents then we took a cab to fort canning hill. I had the tickets to the WOMAD! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- And free drink! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- After we enter the entrance, our arm was stamped with this... ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- I didn't take any photos of the stage because I was too short. Couldn't even see a single thing. Well, I did see a little lah. =P But the atmosphere was wonderful. We stayed for like an hour or an hour and a half then we left the place liao. Haha. Then we went for dinner cum supper. =) After that, hee. Then we went home and it was already 4 a.m. Haha. Very tired but very happy too. Yesterday I went over his place and while waiting for him, I saw this really old but cute cat so I took a photo of it. Somehow I just find it's face damn funny. LOL. =x ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Then we played Xbox. And I fell asleep. -_- When I woke up, I realised his dad was in the room too. So paiseh lor. Then the 3 of us went out because his dad wanted Alvin to send him to Tampiness. After sending his dad, we went to NTUC to buy stuffs for dinner. =) My chef. My sweetheart. Hee. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Haha. Took from the back because I don't want him to know that I took his photo. =P He looks so damn cute. Haha. Soup of the Day! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Yummy mushroom soup. Hee. It doesn't seem yummy here but it tasted heavenly yummy! Main Course!!! ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Salmon plus pork chop! The salmon so damn nice lor. *faints* Actually all are nice lah. Hee. I didn't take picture of the dessert because it was melting and I couldn't wait to put it in my mouth. Haha. So by the time I realised I haven't taken any photo, I had already finish 3/4 of it. Haha. Felt so blessed. =) He even drove me home and sent me to the door step. *blush* So happy lor. Hee. Even though I slept late last night, I felt quite awake the whole day today. Maybe because yesterday was such a great day. =P But sian lor, needed to wait outside the office again because it wasn't open. -_-" Since I had got nothing better to do. I took photo of myself. Lol. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Anyway I have been working for 5 months already and only today did I realised something funny about my pencil holder... ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Ok. Nothing funny about it. But zoomed in and you will see... ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- If you translate to English. It literally means 'Cat gives an exciting future'. Hahahahahahahaha. Eileen, beware of the cats! They are going to take over the future, giving us a more exciting place to live in. LOL!!! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |