♥ Saturday, August 05, 2006 ♥ 11:56 PM
Hate you

Today is Saturday. And I woke up feeling damn happy because it simply means shopping day. But something bad just had to happen. Someone idiotic just have to make me really upset.

Fucking bitch messaged me those two fucked up messages. Kan ni na. If I can ever post this whole damn paragraph to people who want to go for an interview to work in the prison that I'm working at, it'll be the best thing ever happened to her. She always think she is a what, GOD? Oh, please lah. You are more like a, lousiest boss I've ever seen. Want to know why?

You told me freaking times that this bloody project was damn important to you and how bad you wanted that fucking shit. Yeah yeah yeah. All these talks are useless, bitch. Because you said it was important and yet you passed the proposal for me to do it for you. Come on lah, if it's that fucking important, you should bloody hell do it on your own lor. Lazy ass hole. I bet you always go home to suck that skinny dick, that's why you have no time to do your own proposal. And you screamed your head off if I took a longer time to draw up those fucking maps for you. Good. Scream all you want. I hope you lose your voice, had throat cancer and died eventually. But you know what, you know why I took such a long time to do up those maps. Because you fucking hell told me that she want it to be perfect, that not a line should go out of the picture and best thing, you want it to be in perfect measurements. Stupid expectantions. Hearing that, of course I'll do things in a very detailed way and for your information, bitch, I only take DnT for 2 or 3 years only. Of course I'll be doing things in a slower way. If you are fucking unhappy, just fired me can. Bloody bitch. And just hired a guy worker instead of a female one can. If you simply only know how to flirt then just choose a male one lor. And if you fucking like that Yvonne just hired her enough ok. Stop being so biased lah. She every single thing also don't know and yet you never blame her. Wa kao. Perfect lor. Best boss ever.
I have my other projects to do lor. Do you see me pushing my projects to you? Hell no. Because I want to do it on my own. I want it to be the best. I want to give the best to my client so I do it on my own. But all you know how to do is pushing blames to people. Fuck lah. You told me that you will be taking the propsal home to do double checking so obviously you didn't. I guess you probably went to some clubs to have some one night stands right. Digusting slut. It had been a fucking long time since I said someone, anyone this way. You will be so fucking sorry, you will forget your disgusting name. Anyway, if you can't handle so much projects and meetings coming your way then stop thinking and putting yourself so highly. Don't do so many projects. Simple as that! I have so much more to write about you bitch. If you ever ever read this, please go shoot yourself ok. No wonder no stays longer to work for you. I can see the answer so clearly now and it disgust me.

Hey girls. Whoever of you who really took the time to read those chank of stuffs above, I just want to tell you this. Don't ever ever work for a lady boss. They are just useless bitches. Only know how to bitch and flirt around. This is by true account.

Anyway, I seriously don't want that bitch to ruin my day just like that. So I carried on with my shopping trip with my mother. We went to Marina Square and had our lunch first then we went to Top Shop. And I bought two demin skirts. Damn chio. My mother saw the price and her eyeballs nearly dropped out. Haha. I realised my way of relasing anger now, is to spend my money and especially to buy things really expensive. But I really have no regrets, those two were really chio. =)

Then we went to HMV and I finally bought the CD that I've been waiting to buy for like a few months already. Haha. Then we went to Bishan Junction 8 to look at a heels and then I went to have my fringe trimmed. And then we went home.

Couldn't be happier with the stuffs that I bought. And couldn't wait to skin that bitch alive.